Expecience Kijuju Update : Help At Last

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Expecience Kijuju Update : Help At Last

Adam has updated his blog yet again and every thing seems alright for him now. Help has arrived in the form of two familiar BSAA agents and a helicopter. To read the rest click the link below.

Experience Kijuju Update thanks to Dark_Chris.

The man was wearing similar clothes, but underneath his gun belt he wore a shirt that looked like some kind of uniform. He looked pretty beefy, like an 80s action movie star.
    Hahahahahahaha, yes!
    See you in hell.

Comment

that was prety cool. so the events of RE5 start before he finishes his diary? maybe we will meet up with him in the game.

and lol at his comments about Sheva.

Comment

ahahahah yeah Mr.Spencer, kudos to Adam!

Comment

Adam should grab a gun and kick some Manjini ass.

Comment

I'd say he should make some Molotov cocktails, but can anyone bother him to waste a bottle of whiskey?

Comment

Now I bet something dreadful will happen.

Comment

Love how he doesn't even mention Allyson this time after all the posts he made about wanting to be with her. Wow...I kinda wish he didn't make it now.
                sigpic
                Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

Wow. That entry was really lame. Really lame. There's no other way to describe it.

Ehh...just goes to show that it was just more viral garbage to begin with. I only hope in the game you get to walk in on a white dude getting a parasite shoved down his throat ias he sits at his laptop, where we can then blow his head off with a shotgun and destroy his computer. I don't like this geek.

Comment

Maybe Adam will accidentally run into one of Chris' "haymakers" and this will happen:

Comment

This is probably the last entry from Adam, depending on what part he may play in RE5. If he isn't involved in the game at all, then I'm betting there will be another "diary entry" in a couple weeks.
                      Last edited by Corrin; 03-06-2009, 03:28 PM.

Comment

I think that Adam will update his blog one final time next week, Friday the 13th. That's also the US and European release date of RE 5.
                        sigpic

Comment

well you never know ..

chris and sheva don't stick around, and the demo has already shown everyone that the chopper doesn't quiet make it either. Maybe Adam isn't so out of trouble ..
                          Last edited by A-J; 03-06-2009, 04:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Corrin View Post
                            This is probably the last entry from Adam, depending on what part he may play in RE5. If he isn't involved in the game at all, then I'm betting there will be another "diary entry" in a couple weeks.
                            Nah. the final entry will be next week, I'm sure of it.

And wow, even Capcom themselves are taking a dig at Chris's new look, I love it!

Comment

Originally posted by L-e-W View Post
                              And wow, even Capcom themselves are taking a dig at Chris's new look, I love it!
                              I also loved Adam's description of Chris...it is better to look like an 80s action star ("goddman sexual tyrannosaur" works best) than a "High School Musical" reject. *cough*Leon*cough*
                              Last edited by Jill's Boob; 03-06-2009, 06:50 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X