Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what do you want to see as DLC for RE5? (BEWARE OF SPOILERS!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what do you want to see as DLC for RE5? (BEWARE OF SPOILERS!)

dlc is something that a lot of games have gotten , capcom is defiantly going to bring out dlc in the next few months , question is though what do you want to see as dlc?
    i really want a seperate ways style campaign with Bird Woman/Plague Doctor as the main character , it would defiantly reveal a lot of stuff that the main campaign didn't fill in , even if it isn't that important it's still worth exploring in dlc, i also want more unlockables, weapons , and for GOD sake allow us to change to different women from RE franchise (Jill please ) instead of shiva , i can't honestly stand her (were patnehs forever..).

I'd love to have interchangeable character skins. That would rock.

And like you said, maybe a Seperate Ways of sorts.

I actually really want an epilogue. Maybe a downloadable cutscene or some text files that tell us wtf happens with everyone after the game.

Comment

Weapons. Easy to do, just add weapons skins and tweak the stats.
      New playable characters. Like for mercenary or whatever the bonus game will be.
      New levels. Since the game is broken up in to chapters, it should be easy to add new levels.

Comment

Mostly new characters for the unlockable games for me is all I want.

Comment

I'd like a Ramon Salazar screensaver. Or maybe even a selectable Salazar for "Mercenaries." He's the #1 RE character besides RE4 Leon.

Ahem. In all seriousness, I'd like a Separate Ways/Assignment Ada game where you can play as Wesker on a solo mission. Wesker is much more interesting (and more fun to play as) than the "Mystery Woman." The game can show his offscreen endeavors in Africa.

Also maybe some non-RE5 environments for Mercs, like the RPD or the Spencer Mansion from RE1.

That's enough. (And please, dear God, do NOT put Leon in Mercs!!!!!!!!)
          Last edited by Jill's Boob; 03-06-2009, 07:01 PM.

Comment

More bonus game characters, for sure. I don't know if it's safe to say it, even though it's on the front page of the site. XD;

But yeah, more of those, more weapons, the sidestory... maybe even two. One for Wesker and one for the "mystery woman".

And of course, The Fifth Survivor.

Just kidding.

Comment

Costumes are what I'm most interested in! I'm just such a sucker for bonus outfits. For some reason, they always make the entire game more interesting, even if it's, like, your 100th time playing through it. New weapons would be great, too.

Also, please, no downloadable HUNK for Mercenaries. I'm sick of fanboys creaming their pants over him. Ugh.

Comment

I know people aren't too keen about Ada being in RE5 after she was just in RE4, but since Wesker is more heavily involved this time, another Assignment Ada would be nice. Besides Ada's always a fun character to play as.

Comment

Jill as a playable char in Mercs
                  Sheva as a playable char

Comment

Spoiler:

To anyone from Capcom, if you're reading this, make it happen.

But in all seriousness, I'd like to see some classic RE weapons (Magnum Revolver, Samurai Edge, heck, maybe even the Gold Lugers, just some recognizable weapons from the older games), some new costumes, and maybe some additional content for Mercenaries?

Since I'm not fully sure of what's ALREADY in there I'll wait and see, then I'll come back with some better ideas for DLC.
                    Last edited by L-e-W; 03-06-2009, 10:41 PM.

Comment

i really want The Plague Doctor/Bird Woman as DLC for mercs and the singleplayer , she owns everyone in the game including wesker .
                      Originally posted by Beef_jerky_yo View Post
                      Weapons. Easy to do, just add weapons skins and tweak the stats.
                      New playable characters. Like for mercenary or whatever the bonus game will be.
                      New levels. Since the game is broken up in to chapters, it should be easy to add new levels.
                      well i was talking about DLC for consoles of course , PC would own any DLC that would get released , it's why almost all dlc is free on PC, ill defiantly be buying all versions.

Originally posted by xdeadpan View Post
                      Also, please, no downloadable HUNK for Mercenaries. I'm sick of fanboys creaming their pants over him. Ugh.
                      glade to see im not the only one who is sick of it wesker,BirdWoman,Jill would all own him anyday .
                      Last edited by ThWorldGreatest; 03-07-2009, 06:30 AM.

Comment

A mod where we can have Leon-ardos, or Leon-ginis. I'd love to splatter his head across Africa.

Comment

*attempts to shoot and press the A button to snap your neck*

*new characters for a "mercenaries" game
                          *RE character skins
                          *maybe Sheva in a bikini because I know Capcom loves that kind of stuff...
                          *Dante skin (I seriously thought there would be one for RE4)
                          *New areas to explore or something like Lost and the Damned
                          Last edited by Daargoth; 03-07-2009, 07:16 AM.

Comment

yha im with everyone else, lets have a separate ways mission

Comment

barry burton for the mercenaries or nothing fucking matters ...

Comment

Working...
                              X