Banned Topic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Banned Topic

We'll post here when a member has been permanently banned. If you have a question as to why a user was banned (all bans will be temporary unless otherwise stated), then please post here. Keep things civil and lets not trash talk any banned members.

Recent bans:
    • Michael - 30 days - RE5 Spoilers outside spoiler topic - Today, 03:20 AM
    • LVL100 Merchant - 30 days - RE5 Spoilers in post TITLE (IE: NOT TAGGED AS IT SHOULD BE) - 03-05-2009, 05:26 AM
    • ElusionM - 30 days - Made a new thread which mentions a HUGE spoiler. Obviously get the gears going in your head and you can conclude what its about MAJOR SPOILER - 03-04-2009, 07:24 PM
    • Jill Lover - 30 days - Huge spoiler post with MAJOR spoilers outside the spoiler thread - 03-04-2009, 02:03 PM
    • Tyrant-Cenobite - 30 days - HUGE SPOILER THREAD MAJOR SPOILERS - 03-04-2009, 02:03 PM
    • JillLovesChris - 1 Week - Untagged spoiler in Jill thread - 03-04-2009, 12:41 PM
    • Wanderer - 1 Week - Major spoiler outside spoiler thread - 02-25-2009, 02:41 AM

Jill Lover also had a spoiler image in their sig, he was not banned but warned. Elusion M previously had been banned for a week for posting spoilers outside the spoiler topic. I'm getting several PM's asking his ban to be extended to permanent, since he didn't follow the rules even after knowing it. That's being discussed with the mods.
    Last edited by Dot50Cal; 06-22-2009, 06:27 AM.

Lifted the ban on merchant. Apparently it was released by Capcom themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by Dot50Cal View Post
      Recent bans:
      • Michael - 30 days - RE5 Spoilers outside spoiler topic - Today, 03:20 AM
      Ban lifted based on circumstances around the affected posts/topic.
      Last edited by Carnivol; 03-07-2009, 11:15 AM.

Comment

P Anderson DIE for 30 days for spoiling parts of the ending in a random thread.

I don't care if the ending has Chris riding Wesker like a donkey, I don't want to know about it and neither do the people who are avoiding spoilers.

Protip: If Capcom hasn't released the info, its a fucking spoiler. I'm considering making some of these permanent, just because of how stupid you have to be to post it without realizing you shouldn't.
        Last edited by Carnivol; 03-07-2009, 11:13 AM.

Comment

Wow, seriously, what the fuck?
          I couldn't imagine THIS many people ARE SPOILING THE GAME IN THE FORUM?!
          And these are previous members.
          Seriously, wtf? People here want to learn stuff on their first playthrough.

Comment

P_Anderson_DIE had already had a 3 day ban for posting a spoiler. He knew the rules but he did it anyway, not just a spoiler outside of the spoiler thread, but UNTAGGED and posted the end of the game. Meh.

Comment

Originally posted by Gradon View Post
              Wow, seriously, what the fuck?
              I couldn't imagine THIS many people ARE SPOILING THE GAME IN THE FORUM?!
              And these are previous members.
              Seriously, wtf? People here want to learn stuff on their first playthrough.
              i no rite?

Comment

Originally posted by Carnivol View Post
                Ban lifted based on circumstances around the affected posts/topic.
                Thanks, I think it was unfair to ban me for a month by little think that under my approach isn't a Secret.

Sorry if I upset or annoyed anyone.

If you want to punish me, you can do it but I think that would be excessive.

Comment

Originally posted by Dot50Cal View Post
                  I don't care if the ending has Chris riding Wesker like a donkey.
                  ....You do not know what that just did to me.

Protip: If Capcom hasn't released the info, its a fucking spoiler. I'm considering making some of these permanent, just because of how stupid you have to be to post it without realizing you shouldn't.
                  Considering some of the members have been banned numerous times, not just over spoilers, I would say it is definitely something worth taking into consideration. Naturally it is up to you and the mods of course...but its obvious that these people aren't learning when to just keep something to themselves.
                  sigpic
                  Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

Originally posted by Rosetta Mist View Post
                    ....You do not know what that just did to me.

Considering some of the members have been banned numerous times, not just over spoilers, I would say it is definitely something worth taking into consideration. Naturally it is up to you and the mods of course...but its obvious that these people aren't learning when to just keep something to themselves.
                    Your so professional Rosetta
                    I have to agree with you. When I got banned, it was an accident but it desrved punishment anyways. I never caused any trouble in all my time here before, and when the ban was lifted I didn't complain about the ban because rules are rules. Dot, did you this many problems during RE4 or was it already out when THIA started?
                    "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
                    Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

what the hell is going on here,why all these people are posting spoilers,i know the game is leaked but this has already been warned before and people keep posting,i am leaving THIA until i get my copy of the game.

Comment

The game hasn't "leaked", it's out, and Region Free, see?

Resident Evil 5 for Xbox360Chris Redfield, protagonist of the original Resident Evil and Resident Evil: Code Veronica, returnsNew environments and a diverse assortment of locationsNew enemies bring new challenges: speed and intelligence make adversaries as dangerous singly as they are in groups.An arsenal of weapons at the players command to keep the evil at bay, including knives, pistols, machine guns, sniper rifles and more.Lighting effects provide a new level of suspense in both harsh light and deepest shadowTrue high definition gaming on multiple game platforms, using an advanced version of Capcom?s proprietary game engine, MT Framework, which powered the next-gen, ...

Biohazard 5 for Xbox360Chris Redfield, protagonist of the original Resident Evil and Resident Evil: Code Veronica, returnsNew environments and a diverse assortment of locationsNew enemies bring new challenges: speed and intelligence make adversaries as dangerous singly as they are in groups.An arsenal of weapons at the players command to keep the evil at bay, including knives, pistols, machine guns, sniper rifles and more.Lighting effects provide a new level of suspense in both harsh light and deepest shadowTrue high definition gaming on multiple game platforms, using an advanced version of Capcom?s proprietary game engine, MT Framework, which powered the next-gen, million-plus ...

Aint it just shitty that they region locked the US version though, meaning no good special edition for anyone else?

Comment

Damn, you guys are nice. I'd be banning people left and right, right and fuckin' left.

Some people just don't understand that others want to actually enjoy the game as they play it and not know exactly what's gonna happen before it happens. What's cooler, reading about a spoiler and going "OMG COOL" or actually seeing the events of the game unravel in front of your own eyes with the controller in your hand?

Comment

We can't ban people left right and centre. It has to be handled on a case by case basis, and we have to be fair.

Comment

im with cr29 show no mercy

Comment

Working...
                              X