No announcement yet.

Banned Topic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I would say that I live in the same country and could provide assistance, but the truth is I haven't seen combat in over a decade. This is true, the last fight I got into was during my school days.
    See you in hell.

Comment

• We should just jump him one day, put a black hood over his head and take him to an abandoned cellar and fill him in. The Brits of THIA, unite! *Raises fist* Bannon could do with some more limbs to gnaw on.

Last edited by Alexia_Ashford; 03-01-2012, 11:17 AM.

Comment

• Hang on here. That **** threated a girl?! For real? WTF?

EDIT: I found it. Such an a**hole!
        Last edited by Dark_Chris; 03-01-2012, 11:46 AM.
        Spoiler:

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexia_Ashford View Post
          We should just jump him one day, put a black hood over his head and take him to an abandoned cellar and fill him in. The Brits of THIA, unite! *Raises fist* Bannon could do with some more limbs to gnaw on.

We should do to him what Cerberus did to Paul Grayson in the Mass Effect: Retribution novel. Actually, might not be the best of ideas to implant someone as wayward as that kid with Reaper technology. Might come back to bite us all in the arse later.
          Last edited by Mr. Spencer; 03-01-2012, 11:59 AM.
          See you in hell.

Comment

• Now, guys, let's not stray into the whole threats thing. After all, our friend here is taking a week off for it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
              I would say that I live in the same country and could provide assistance, but the truth is I haven't seen combat in over a decade. This is true, the last fight I got into was during my school days.
              You'd do fine. Because war...

War... never changes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
                Now, guys, let's not stray into the whole threats thing. After all, our friend here is taking a week off for it.
                I'm all for the shits and giggles, but I agree with Darkmoon.

Let's not incite anything, especially when he's off on him Temp. Ban.

Comment

• Let's fuck him.
                  That is so Money.

Comment

• Originally posted by Guy Fieri View Post
                    Let's fuck him.
                    That is inappropriate. Giving you a warning this time, next time you will get an infraction for that sort of post.

And I'd like to remind the other users, this topic is for general questions regarding members that may have been given a temp or a full ban. Please refrain from discussion aside from that.
                    sigpic
                    Non-blurry Signature Version
                    Youtube | Steam | Website (Under Construction)

Comment

• Originally posted by Guy Fieri View Post
                      Let's fuck him.
                      Classy.
                      See you in hell.

Comment

• Topic isn't for discussion Spencer. Stop posting in here for the time being.
                        sigpic
                        Non-blurry Signature Version
                        Youtube | Steam | Website (Under Construction)

Comment

• I want to offically apologize to Alexia_Ashford for saying that shit about teeth crap.... im very very sorry about that and too make up for it i got alittle story

2 weeks after i had said that to Alexia_Ashford i had tooth problems myself i went to dentist and they had to pull it out so yeah karma is a bitch and it came right back and kicked me in the face XDDD

again Alexia_Ashford im sorry for the shit i said........

Comment

• Now my life and mind is in check and happy all my life is in order it's good to return and enjoy a familiar community. Sorry for asking to be banned but I needed to avoid some old habits of distraction. Also I don't plan asking to be banned either.
                            Last edited by Zombie Fred; 04-02-2012, 09:00 AM.

Comment

• News Bot has been banned for seven days due to ignoring moderator instructions.

Comment

• After a discussion about this with News Bot and Darkmoon off the forum, we've decided in the interest of fairness to reduce the ban time to 24 hours.

Comment

Working...
                                X