Banned Topic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheSelfishGene View Post
    RE: Corrin; what was the straw that broke the camel's back?
    Originally posted by Sunglasses View Post
    what happened to Corrin? i thought he was a smart guy, if i remember right he was even news poster here wtf
    I think it was a rather long and intricately detailed post about "butt sex" in the relationship topic that got him banned.

Comment

ya i know that, a notification containing that post popped into my email inbox tonight LOL
      what the hell happened to him? he's acting like a troll. What an imbecile... or maybe it's because he has some personal issues or problems with a THIA staff member, did i miss something?
      Last edited by Sunglasses; 06-22-2009, 06:15 AM.

Comment

I have no idea what happened. He's shown that he did some silly things in the past, but I thought he turned the corner and got past that. After his recent posts, he was warned to knock it off, but he continued yesterday with that post and was auto-banned as a result of his infraction points.

On a side note, if we ever permanently ban a member, I'll make a post about it here. So if you don't see me explicitly say that they are perma-banned, then its only temporary.

Comment

Originally posted by Sunglasses View Post
          what happened to Corrin? i thought he was a smart guy, if i remember right he was even news poster here wtf
          Smart? Pfft. If he was smart, he wouldn't have been given a ban.

Comment

...how many times have we banned you now, Helegad? The last one was almost a permaban too.

Corrin screwed up by deciding to jump from being slightly dickish to out and out trolling. I have no idea why. Equally, I fail to care why. It wasn't the brightest of tactics but he isn't dumb either. Hopefully he'll learn his lesson, as some other folks have.

Comment

Helegad you need to learn to keep other peoples names out your mouth and gloating every time somebody get's banned that annoyed you if you haven't got anything nice to say keep it
              Last edited by kevstah2004; 06-24-2009, 03:51 PM.
              If he had a brain, he'd be dangerous.

sigpic

Comment

If I haven't got anything nice to say, keep it to myself?

How about you ask Corrin and James to try it instead? They need it more than I do.

Comment

Yet you where one of first to ride the hate bandwagon towards Spencer when he was dealt his fake ban even though he'd given you no reason to do, I saw you for true colours then because as soon as you realized that the ban was indeed fake you jumped ship talk about a bitch move if it'd been me you wouldn't of got off so easy.

sigpic

Comment

Alright, folks, shush. No fighting here.

Comment

The post Corrin made in the relationship topic made it seem like he was trying really hard to get banned.

I dunno what that was all about, but it was pretty ridiculous.

Comment

what was the post even about?

Comment

A long description about anal sex with his boyfriend. Or her boyfriend, since it seemed written by a women. Pass.

Comment

Originally posted by kevstah2004 View Post
                            Yet you where one of first to ride the hate bandwagon towards Spencer when he was dealt his fake ban even though he'd given you no reason to do, I saw you for true colours then because as soon as you realized that the ban was indeed fake you jumped ship talk about a bitch move if it'd been me you wouldn't of got off so easy.
                            The hate bandwagon? Just what the fuck are you talking about? I had post #163, and that was just saying how interesting the topic was. I never said anything AT ALL about "hating" Mr. Spencer.

Get your fucking facts straight.
                            Last edited by Helegad; 06-25-2009, 02:43 AM.

Comment

Sorry I got u messed up with Alzaire but it's not surprising since a lot of the time you show prepubescent behavior.

sigpic

Comment

*Whistles* Oh hey, yeah, me again. Yeah, hi, I know, silly to think you folks would listen...but...

Ignore the warning about bickering again and I give you infraction points. And since I decide how many you get for ignoring a mod I think we'll roll on the d100. Could avoid a ban. Could be a day. Could be a week. Could be all damned month. Who knows?

Anyone wanna take the chance to find out?

Comment

Working...
                                X