No announcement yet.

Banned Topic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Go ahead. It's not like I visit this place much anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by kevstah2004 View Post
      Sorry I got u messed up with Alzaire but it's not surprising since a lot of the time you show prepubescent behavior.
      I had prior knowledge of the plot with Mr.Spencer and the others, I figured that would be obvious from the podcast.
      sigpic

Comment

almost everyone could tell that Alzaire's post about Mr.Spencer wasnt true after we all found out what was really going on.

Comment

Originally posted by Dot50Cal View Post
          Yeah, please guys, only post when you have a question as to someones status.

Comment

So what's the word on adamthegrave?

Comment

Oh, he decided to go on a campaign PM'ing all the moderators calling us "fat fucks" whenever he got an infraction. The usual. XD DM's apparently a "fat fuck" and I'm an "ugly fat fuck bitch".
              Last edited by Alexia_Ashford; 07-21-2009, 12:17 PM.

Comment

Ah, technically I'm a fat fuck with a small penis and no wife.

One of those statements is correct. Guess which one?

Comment

Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post

Anybody who dare to guess will be banned no matter what they answer?
                  It's a trap!
                  lostreleases // demopals

Comment

Not necessarily You're a little chubby but "fat" is an exaggeration. It fits well with your body shape and you look like a hardcore Viking. It looks good on you. As for your penis size, I'd have no idea D: I know you have a wife though.
                    Last edited by Dot50Cal; 07-22-2009, 03:23 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post

Well, I know you've mentioned your wife before...and I haven't really noticed your body type in any pic that I've seen because I've always been too mesmerized by that man-beard you have...so, that only leaves one option.

Comment

• I weight 21.5 stone, or a touch over 300 pounds. I'm technically, by BMI, in the 'obese' category...although I should point out, technically speaking, so are most ultimate fighters, wrestlers and boxers. Muscle weighs more than fat and I carry a fair bit of both.

As to the other...well, I suppose it depends on your exact feeling as what classifies as small. I'm told I'm not, however.

Comment

• That's not fat, that's raw hatred.
                          See you in hell.

Comment

• Burly. Just plain grisly.

Comment

• I wish I could put on weight the most i've ever weighed is 12 stone and i'm 5ft10 around 13-15 would be nice to fill out with more muscle my back is solid though nothing hurts it, I even lift the fridge freezer off the floor by accident using the fridge door whilst coming back up, lol.
                              If he had a brain, he'd be dangerous.

sigpic

Comment

• Why did Weskers Flag get banned?

I'm just wondering. He has contributed quite a bit, so I'm curious.

Comment

Working...
                                X