No announcement yet.

Banned Topic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just curious...What was the main cause for Rehunk88's perma ban? New incident or just part of the in-depth review from his 7 day ban?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kaneco View Post
      Just curious...What was the main cause for Rehunk88's perma ban? New incident or just part of the in-depth review from his 7 day ban?
      From the review, we went over everything and decided the perma ban was overdue on top of also having repeatedly gotten user feedback during the review which added onto the final decision.
      sigpic
      Non-blurry Signature Version
      Youtube | Steam | Website (Under Construction)

Comment

• kRool has been banned for being a new account by a previously banned member.

Comment

• It's no fun if you don't tell us WHICH previous member!

Comment

• That would imply I care enough to remember who five seconds after clicking ban, and I never do.

Comment

• Having seen how highly strung you are - i don't believe you.

Comment

• ...you think I care about every troll, former member and spam-tastic moron who signs up again? Dear Lord, man, can you imagine what my blood pressure would be like if I actually cared about them all in someway? I only remember two - Saunders and Beasely - and only because they kept going for so long. The rest just aren't important enough to bother remembering.

But, hey, if you really wanna think my day revolves around stressing out over who might be re-registering...crap, they could be doing it as I type! Gotta go.

Comment

• Not what i said in the slightest, but fantastic drama none the less!!

Comment

• ...what? Alright, I'm confused. I say I don't remember the guy five minutes after banning him. You say I'm so high strung you don't believe me. I point out that if I actually cared enough about these people to bother remembering them I'd be hideously stressed out and probably have blood pressure high enough that I'd die when I tried to give blood, the red stuff gushing out at mach 3 and killing those nearby.

Alright, I gotta ask - what the hell are you saying? And how in Heaven's name is this drama? I always thought drama was more...dramatic.

Comment

• May i ask who was he ? I'm just serious to know well if you don't mind DM ?
                      Darkness : Tactical reload wasn't even in deadly silence LMAO
                      ^ Lol ...

Comment

• His IP matches the anti-gay ranter from a few months ago, the guy whose name was made up of random upper and lower case letters. I can't actually remember his username, though, or any of the other usernames he's had since he got booted.

Comment

• Would've been easier to just say that really from the beginning.

Comment

• But then, where would be on drama? Surely below the recommended daily levels for the internet...

Comment

• Comment

• Emma, cut that shit out, this isn't 4chan!

Comment

Working...
                                X