No announcement yet.

Banned Topic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He took me and a few other people off his friends list on PSN not to long ago, but as you said oh well

Comment

• Well, I certainly won't miss his incoherent posts. Others here who use English as a second language post much more articulate sentences than that guy. Heck, he should have been penalized for his abuse of English grammar.

Comment

• I have to agree it was REALLY hard to understand what he was trying to say.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dot50Cal View Post
          Helegad is permanently banned, for good this time. Due to his unwillingness to follow the most common and known rules here at THIA (piracy), he just couldn't stop writing tutorials on how to pirate movies and games.
          I don't want to play an advocate here, but (if you are referring to what Helegad had wrote in that "What really pisses me off in movies." thread) wasn't Helegad just saying why a service offering streaming of a movie on its release day wouldn't be a good idea? I understand that giving a "tutorial" wasn't needed but I really doubt he intended to make a "how to steal movies" lecture.

Comment

• Given the number of times he's tried to do something involving piracy in the past...yeah. This was more likely an unsutble attempt to get around the rules. There was no need for the detailed explanation of how to pirate movies, at all.

If it was a first time offence I'd agree. But this wasn't Helegad's first offence involving piracy. I don't think it was his third, actually. And that's not including all the other infractions he's racked up...

Comment

• Techno is re-banned as he is a Site Wars troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexia_Ashford View Post
                Techno is re-banned as he is a Site Wars troll.
                Damn, he was the only one who commented on my Dark Biohazard video
                Last edited by REmaster; 08-26-2009, 07:32 PM.
                "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
                Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

• Why was Member_of_STARS banned? I thought his first ban a while back was permanent so I guess he was given a second chance.

Comment

• Honestly? I have no idea. There's nothing that I can see. I'll have to go check it out.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
                      Honestly? I have no idea. There's nothing that I can see. I'll have to go check it out.
                      Me neither.

Comment

• Maybe it was an autoban for too many infractions.

Comment

• Okay guys, you probably saw this coming, but why is missvalentine banned? Is it permanent?

Comment

• Vass (Member of Stars) is now un-banned.

Comment

• Originally posted by WeskerIncarnate View Post
                              Okay guys, you probably saw this coming, but why is missvalentine banned? Is it permanent?
                              Permanent.

Judging by the amount of general reports/complaints/issues (both related to other people on the forums, site staff and moderation team), the reasons for banning him are just too many to be listed in a single post. Anyway, there have been certain other perm-banned members that have somehow snuck away and gotten off with a second (unconditional) chance.
                              Last edited by Carnivol; 09-13-2009, 07:36 PM.

Comment

• I see...

Oh well. I can't blame you guys considering I did notice where some of those complaints came from.

Comment

Working...
                                X