No announcement yet.

Banned Topic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why was "Toon Town" banned? He only made one post and it was rather innocuous.

Comment

• Only one post that we didn't delete before shutting the doors on his account ;)

Comment

• Gave P Anderson DIE a month ban to cool off, after a load of crap on Big Stu's wall.

Comment

• You're shit!

Comment

• You're just upset I spoiled your fun XD

Comment

• Fuckin' right! haha

Comment

• And Stu? P Anderson Die wasn't the only one at fault here. You wound him up like a cheap watch. Behave.

Comment

• I never asked for him to be banned. And fuckin' right i wound him up, but only after he went too far telling me to kill myself.

But fuck yeah it was fun to watch him erupt!
                  Last edited by Stu; 12-14-2009, 06:02 AM.

Comment

• So, do I have to be a Limey to gain trolling immunity here or what?

Comment

• He wasn't the only one at fault, but there's a difference between "winding someone up" and outright telling someone they're fat/deserve to die/justice would be them being in a coffin (or pyramid because Stu's too fat apparently), he's a "fat bastard" and saying he should kill himself because no one cares about him. He also posted after 2 warnings from 2 separate moderators in a public thread, saying Stu makes him sick, his parents don't love him and he should die, so he initiated the argument again after being warned to drop it.
                      Last edited by Alexia_Ashford; 12-14-2009, 07:22 AM.

Comment

• Yeah not being funny, but the two sides of the coin were hardly comparable.

Comment

• Who was that NaturalDisaster fellow? He left a very random visitor message on my profile.

CONFIRM IDENTITY
                          PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

• ^ lol, very strange. It seems the majority of this forum consists of two kinds of folks, sane(ish) and batshit crazy.
                            Last edited by REmaster; 12-14-2009, 04:56 PM.
                            "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
                            Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

• Originally posted by News Bot View Post
                              Who was that NaturalDisaster fellow? He left a very random visitor message on my profile.

CONFIRM IDENTITY
                              Those visitor messages are very.. bizarre. Just seems like a spambot unless anyone else has any insight into it?

Comment

• Originally posted by News Bot View Post
                                Who was that NaturalDisaster fellow? He left a very random visitor message on my profile.

CONFIRM IDENTITY
                                Does this message consist of a huge picture of some desert posted several times? If so, I get the message too.

Comment

Working...
                                X