Page 14 of 34 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718192021222324 ... LastLast
Results 261 to 280 of 677

Thread: Banned Topic

  1. #261
    Sturoboros Stu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    3,437

    Default

    haha, funny thing is, no one complained about you. Whine yourself about people being whiney, but the mods just did their job.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unbelievable View Post
    I can't be bothered to care enough
    EVIDENTLY!

  2. #262
    Savior of the Red Herb
    Canas Renvall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Mason, MI
    Posts
    2,454

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Unbelievable View Post
    I suck at video games so I like to use the internet to be a tough guy because that way nobody will know I'm terrible at video games and that I'm crying in my mom's arms right now because I was banned.
    Really? I noticed that too! Now run along and pretend to be better at games! In your own words...

    Quote Originally Posted by Unbelievable View Post
    Owned bitch.
    Seriously though, if you don't care... What was the wall of text for? And you got banned for blatantly insulting other members more than once, I might add.

    Not that I'll get to hear a reply from you, 'cause I sense a storm coming. The tide is rising, and from the sea, a creature as old as time rises... And it wishes to FEED.

    Edit: ...Again.
    Last edited by Canas Renvall; 01-02-2010 at 04:45 PM.

  3. #263
    PRETTY HATE MACHINE
    nemesiswontdie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Neo Kobe City
    Posts
    5,358

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Unbelievable View Post
    Unfuckingbelievable. Ok seriously, when did this site become overrun with douchebag faggots who can't take a little heat? And are the moderators completing fucking retarded or what?

    You send me a PM telling me I have an infraction, I think it was Carnivol or whatever the hell your name is...I can't be bothered to care enough, who sent me that. I said fine whatever, I'll deal with that. Then along comes the Bitch Queen Bitchlexia Ashford aka Bitchface McGee who bans me for the same thing I had already been told was an infraction? I can't say I am surprised though, as some moderators around here know what they are doing while others simply ban people so they can enjoy their false sense of E-power. AMG AMG IM A MODERATOR ON A SHITTY FORUM...I SO POWERFUL". Alexia, you are pathetic and nobody cares.

    Now onto the reason I was banned. People can't take slight insults I guess. When I registered back in Feb, this place seemed pretty decent with people who weren't overly sensitive about even the smallest little detail. Now if you disagree with someone it is considered wrong because it makes them cry and well that is just unacceptable. God, what a bunch of whiny faggots. YES WHINY FAGGOTS, WHINY BUTTFUCKING FAGGOTRY ON THIS BOARD.

    Honestly, go ahead and ban me or delete my account permanently. I won't be losing sleep over it because honestly I got everything I needed from this forum. I came here pre RE5 release so I could talk amongst people who were after the same game I was. After that though this place became pretty much the most pathetic forum on the planet. I mean you have some douchebag who makes threads about how he is going to play Resident Evil 1 but play every version of it. Hey DotCal50faggot, do you think anyone gives a flying fuck if you are playing the german version of Resident Evil? Nobody cares if they used 1 less pixel in a zombie in some foreign version that nobody cares about.

    This site is also at the point where threads are basically just reincarnating themselves. How many times can you speculate and say the same shit over and over again about what you'd like to see in RE6? Its either bullshit like that or bad gamers who are requesting a strategy guide because they suck at an onrails shooter. How sad is that? Thats like signing up for Little League Teeball and failing to hit the ball off the Tee. You fail at life and should just stop playin games. Then you also have your Jill Haterade fanboys going around. I think it would be more annoying if the douchebags who worshipped a video game character were as outspoken as you guys. You guys bitch "Im sick of Jill, Jill is stupid and overused...omg shes such a street walker...omg omg look how funny LOS JILLUMIDOS! I MADE A FUNNY PLAY ON WORDS SO I MUST BE COOL. No you aren't. You are a faggot who should get cancer.

    Now this just wouldn't be complete without me calling out the two biggest douchebags on the site. First I'll start with the lesser. BigStu, aka fatboy. You know in a lot of ways you remind me of myself. You pick fights..you...well thats pretty much it. You try to be funny except you are not. I am funny. Maybe its all those hot pockets you are eating are preventing blood from getting to your brain, I dont know. So while I am fit, awesome and funny, you are fat, lame and boring. However, it should end there but it doesn't. You still throw around your opinion like you are someone who matters. Well let me pop your bubble, nobody likes you...you are unloved and will remain unloved and you are an unimportant blotch on an internet community that if you were to die right now of a heart attack (crossing my fingers) NOBODY WOULD CARE. Even your parents, if in fact they haven't disowned you by now, wouldn't shed a tear.

    Onto the king of douche himself. ChrisRedfield29. You know you remind me of people I would pick on in high school. You are like this huge nerd with nerdy friends however instead of how most nerds keep to themselves...you throw around your opinion like it matters. I hope one day you do that out in public and...wait...who am I kidding. Going outside and socialize would mean getting off your computer and having a life and we both know that you don't have that. Your opinions are shit and you have never once backed up anything that you said. You sit there and you disagree with people just for the sake of trying to come off as the cool guy who doesn't like anything. Well we both know thats not true, because you once told me about how you lived the gay porn. It was a bit awkward for me, since I like girls, but I felt bad for you so I went with it. Also, your a poser. You sit around and bitch about RE5 and how bad it is, but I constantly see you still playing it online. Owned bitch.

    To the rest of you, well I could care less. As I said, this site has gone to hell and is a shadow of its former self. It really really is ashame, this site was born from another site (a much better one) that I was hoping could reach the same levels of greatness that it reached. It never did, oh well...I guess forever meant to live in the shadow a better site. Suck it THIA.


    How many times are you gonna use the word "faggot" and "douche bag"? Learn some new words you fucking 5th grader.

    You are sitting there whining about people whining. Yeah makes perfect sense that you are a hypocrite.

    SO WHAT THIS POST IS REALLY ABOUT IS THAT HE'S BUTT HURT AND CANT TAKE A BAN!

    Since I love taking cheap shots...

    You sit there at your computer calling Big Stu a "Fatty" when in reality you're just jealous that you're probably about 20X bigger than him and you gained all your weight during Christmas break.

    Now about the CR29 thing. Everyone has a opinion. Once again you're just mad that he has a different opinion than yours. Me and him have different opinions about things but I'm not gonna go out of my way to write a fucking long page (more like a book in your case because we all know 5th graders dont like to write/read).

    Dot50cal is playing RE1. So fucking what? You mad he picked up a Sega version before you did? Get over the fact you fail at being a internet tough guy.
    Last edited by nemesiswontdie; 01-02-2010 at 04:56 PM. Reason: TWINKY HOUSE

  4. #264
    Savior of the Red Herb
    Canas Renvall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Mason, MI
    Posts
    2,454

    Default

    ^ A... a ban? NOOOO!!! *slits wrists* NOBODY LOVES ME BECAUSE I BRAG ABOUT HOW I AM SO KEWL AND DON'T USE GUIDES T_T

  5. #265
    Boulder Incident Witness
    Mr_Zombie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    1,225

    Default

    Seriously man, it's a just a friggin ban on an internet forum, yet you act as if people here insulted your family or something .

    Oh, and I just love how many times in that one post you say that you are better than anyone else here. That's... sad.

  6. #266
    Optic Camouflage
    Vector's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    6,274

    Default

    Can me and Stu have custom badges that say "Biggest Douchebags on THiA" now?

    Lol. I don't even remember who this guy is. Considering that 100% of the shit he said about me was completely off-base and out of left field, I really don't care. That post was good for a laugh, though!

  7. #267
    Master of Sandwiches
    Mr. Rod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Chile
    Posts
    770

    Default

    Damn, he won't be able to take revenge on you guys since Site Wars is dead.

  8. #268
    Queen of Blades

    Alexia_Ashford's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Cocytus in the Inferno
    Posts
    3,439

    Default

    One less fruitcake for the picnic basket!

    FYI, me and Carn both gave a 20 point infraction for two separate posts where he was out of line.

    http://www.the-horror.com/forums/sho...1&postcount=15

    http://www.the-horror.com/forums/sho...1&postcount=17

    So yeah. Not like we're giving out infractions for the same thing, which he seemed to think. Maybe he forgets how many times he insults people because it's his normal behaviour.

    @ Rod

    That Steve O guy said to me that RE:SW have changed their name to "Epic Video Gamers" or something?
    Last edited by Alexia_Ashford; 01-02-2010 at 05:45 PM.

  9. #269
    #42 Majini Dark_Chris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Czech republic
    Posts
    1,574

    Default

    shit this Thread is so funny LOLOLOLOL

  10. #270
    The Zombie Genocider Beanovsky Durst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Mexico City, Mexico
    Posts
    2,140

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Unbelievable View Post
    Unfuckingbelievable. Ok seriously, when did this site become overrun with douchebag faggots who can't take a little heat?
    Starting with this guy here, who can't take a little week vacation and has to create a new account just to whine about his ban.
    I told you Carnivol, he was crustacean chow.


    "I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

  11. #271
    Cunt Agent
    News Bot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Belfast, Ireland
    Posts
    6,098

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Unbelievable View Post
    Unfuckingbelievable. Ok seriously, when did this site become overrun with douchebag faggots who can't take a little heat? And are the moderators completing fucking retarded or what?

    You send me a PM telling me I have an infraction, I think it was Carnivol or whatever the hell your name is...I can't be bothered to care enough, who sent me that. I said fine whatever, I'll deal with that. Then along comes the Bitch Queen Bitchlexia Ashford aka Bitchface McGee who bans me for the same thing I had already been told was an infraction? I can't say I am surprised though, as some moderators around here know what they are doing while others simply ban people so they can enjoy their false sense of E-power. AMG AMG IM A MODERATOR ON A SHITTY FORUM...I SO POWERFUL". Alexia, you are pathetic and nobody cares.

    Now onto the reason I was banned. People can't take slight insults I guess. When I registered back in Feb, this place seemed pretty decent with people who weren't overly sensitive about even the smallest little detail. Now if you disagree with someone it is considered wrong because it makes them cry and well that is just unacceptable. God, what a bunch of whiny faggots. YES WHINY FAGGOTS, WHINY BUTTFUCKING FAGGOTRY ON THIS BOARD.

    Honestly, go ahead and ban me or delete my account permanently. I won't be losing sleep over it because honestly I got everything I needed from this forum. I came here pre RE5 release so I could talk amongst people who were after the same game I was. After that though this place became pretty much the most pathetic forum on the planet. I mean you have some douchebag who makes threads about how he is going to play Resident Evil 1 but play every version of it. Hey DotCal50faggot, do you think anyone gives a flying fuck if you are playing the german version of Resident Evil? Nobody cares if they used 1 less pixel in a zombie in some foreign version that nobody cares about.

    This site is also at the point where threads are basically just reincarnating themselves. How many times can you speculate and say the same shit over and over again about what you'd like to see in RE6? Its either bullshit like that or bad gamers who are requesting a strategy guide because they suck at an onrails shooter. How sad is that? Thats like signing up for Little League Teeball and failing to hit the ball off the Tee. You fail at life and should just stop playin games. Then you also have your Jill Haterade fanboys going around. I think it would be more annoying if the douchebags who worshipped a video game character were as outspoken as you guys. You guys bitch "Im sick of Jill, Jill is stupid and overused...omg shes such a street walker...omg omg look how funny LOS JILLUMIDOS! I MADE A FUNNY PLAY ON WORDS SO I MUST BE COOL. No you aren't. You are a faggot who should get cancer.

    Now this just wouldn't be complete without me calling out the two biggest douchebags on the site. First I'll start with the lesser. BigStu, aka fatboy. You know in a lot of ways you remind me of myself. You pick fights..you...well thats pretty much it. You try to be funny except you are not. I am funny. Maybe its all those hot pockets you are eating are preventing blood from getting to your brain, I dont know. So while I am fit, awesome and funny, you are fat, lame and boring. However, it should end there but it doesn't. You still throw around your opinion like you are someone who matters. Well let me pop your bubble, nobody likes you...you are unloved and will remain unloved and you are an unimportant blotch on an internet community that if you were to die right now of a heart attack (crossing my fingers) NOBODY WOULD CARE. Even your parents, if in fact they haven't disowned you by now, wouldn't shed a tear.

    Onto the king of douche himself. ChrisRedfield29. You know you remind me of people I would pick on in high school. You are like this huge nerd with nerdy friends however instead of how most nerds keep to themselves...you throw around your opinion like it matters. I hope one day you do that out in public and...wait...who am I kidding. Going outside and socialize would mean getting off your computer and having a life and we both know that you don't have that. Your opinions are shit and you have never once backed up anything that you said. You sit there and you disagree with people just for the sake of trying to come off as the cool guy who doesn't like anything. Well we both know thats not true, because you once told me about how you lived the gay porn. It was a bit awkward for me, since I like girls, but I felt bad for you so I went with it. Also, your a poser. You sit around and bitch about RE5 and how bad it is, but I constantly see you still playing it online. Owned bitch.

    To the rest of you, well I could care less. As I said, this site has gone to hell and is a shadow of its former self. It really really is ashame, this site was born from another site (a much better one) that I was hoping could reach the same levels of greatness that it reached. It never did, oh well...I guess forever meant to live in the shadow a better site. Suck it THIA.
    I think he's hoping that a fair few here actually do take it up the ass.

    And... nobody knows who he even is/was.
    PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

  12. #272
    PRETTY HATE MACHINE
    nemesiswontdie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Neo Kobe City
    Posts
    5,358

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by News Bot View Post
    I think he's hoping that a fair few here actually do take it up the ass.

    And... nobody knows who he even is/was.
    I noticed he said "Faggot" about 7 times.

  13. #273
    #22 Humanoid Leech Andyfer_Ruu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Warrington, England
    Posts
    416

    Default

    wow, someone needs to chill
    well, no ones going to miss you
    bye bye dude
    (to unbelievable)

    ahh, people trying to be tough on the interwebs..
    what are they going to do? type us to death?
    Last edited by Andyfer_Ruu; 01-02-2010 at 08:23 PM.

  14. #274
    Overly Old School
    Darkmoon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Far too close for anyone's comfort.
    Posts
    7,885

    Default

    Alright folks. Dumbass is banned now. Buisness as usual. You know the drill. 'Thou shalt not name the fucking troll. If you name the fucking troll and summon the fucking troll I fucking kill you. Fuckers.'

  15. #275
    PRETTY HATE MACHINE
    nemesiswontdie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Neo Kobe City
    Posts
    5,358

    Default

    Fuck. There goes my fucking fun.

  16. #276
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Darkmoon View Post
    Alright folks. Dumbass is banned now. Buisness as usual. You know the drill. 'Thou shalt not name the fucking troll. If you name the fucking troll and summon the fucking troll I fucking kill you. Fuckers.'
    Yeah banned originally because people didn't agree with me and were overly sensitive about my language. Kindergarten forum is what this is. Also, your spelling and grammar reallllly make you look stupid. Buisness...lol.

    Cliquey forums never work, this site will be dead in 6 months, I promise it. Also Nemesiswontdie, stop sending me emails titled LOL, its cute but kind of stalkerish. Also, I'm sure you are good at "noticing" faggots and more than just the word, if you know what I mean. WINK.
    Last edited by LOLERCOASTER; 01-02-2010 at 11:46 PM.

  17. #277
    PRETTY HATE MACHINE
    nemesiswontdie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Neo Kobe City
    Posts
    5,358

    Default

    LOL I dont have your email. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

    Spoiler:


    You know you're pathetic when you keep signing up over and over and over.

    BTW Your promise isnt gonna work due to the fact that this site has been up for 5 years now so I'm sure it will last more than 6 months. Once again you fail. But I'm sure you're used to that.

    Quote Originally Posted by LOLERCOASTER View Post
    I'll leave the failing to you faggotboy.
    Here you go again with the whole "faggot" thing. You really sound like your aching for a mans touch.
    Last edited by nemesiswontdie; 01-02-2010 at 11:53 PM.

  18. #278
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    5

    Default

    Also bringing this back for mega lawls

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B1FSmkAfBik

    long live biohaze.

  19. #279
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nemesiswontdie View Post
    LOL I dont have your email. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

    Spoiler:


    You know you're pathetic when you keep signing up over and over and over.

    BTW Your promise isnt gonna work due to the fact that this site has been up for 5 years now so I'm sure it will last more than 6 months. Once again you fail. But I'm sure you're used to that.
    I'll leave the failing to you faggotboy.

  20. #280
    PRETTY HATE MACHINE
    nemesiswontdie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Neo Kobe City
    Posts
    5,358

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LOLERCOASTER View Post

    Also, I'm sure you are good at "noticing" faggots and more than just the word, if you know what I mean. WINK.

    Nice edit. Took you awhile to think of something good to say. But to bad for you I'm in a relationship with a girl. Not attracted to guys as you might think.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •