Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jagger916 View Post
    This shit is so sad/funny.

I no. I'm doing for the shits and giggles.

Comment

• WTF! is going on here O_O

Whoever that guy is Hate makes waste. Tis only an online forum and he acts like his life was ruined before him >.>

Comment

• Why keep replying to trolls? I don't get it. Knock it off.

Comment

• I miss all the fun.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dot50Cal View Post
            Why keep replying to trolls? I don't get it. Knock it off.
            As much as I hate to cite the rules of the internet, Dot's right...

Rule 14: Do not argue with trolls. It means they win.

Originally posted by LOLERCOASTER View Post
            Also mods, lift my ban or else. You'll be sorry.
            Alright, this is all I'm gonna laugh at. But then no more.

Without further ado: As Dr. Evil put it, "Oh no, look at me, I'm shaking in my little space boots!"

Comment

• Sorry for the replies. Just having fun working up a butthurt 12 year old.

Comment

• Normally, I like to ignore these things, as per the rules, but this one has got me laughing so very hard...

Also mods, lift my ban or else. You'll be sorry.
                Or you'll what? Have a monstrous shitfit because we made you follow the same rules as everyone else? Spam the forums? Weep sweet, delcious tears? Seriously, we deal with trolls all the time. You aren't special and you certainly aren't intimidating.

Hell, I got two small children whose nappies haven't been changed yet this morning. That scares me a lot more than your or else.

Now, folks, remember that we don't bother talking to trolls. No matter how funny it might be in the short term it just makes them think they're in somewhat wanted. This is false. Remember the mantra - ignore the troll and the troll forgets it actually exists.

Comment

• Also mods, lift my ban or else. You'll be sorry.
                  Ha ha ha.

Last edited by News Bot; 01-03-2010, 03:00 AM.
                  PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
                    Hell, I got two small children whose nappies haven't been changed yet this morning. That scares me a lot more than your or else.
                    This would scare ANYONE, to be quite honest. Unhappy children are a...breed of terror all on their own ;n;

Comment

• Goddamnit. These grand statements of "I DON'T CARE WHAT THIA THINKS!!!1!!" would be far more convincing if these people left it at that one reply, not re-register over and over again to talk.

long live biohaze.
                      I feel i'm in as good a position as any on here to say, Biohaze cares nothing for you.

Comment

• Alright, guys. That's enough. Leave the troll be now. As funny as it is, and yes, this has made me laugh all morning long we need to stop now.

Comment

• Can we at least comment at the awesome Gary Busey pic?
                          sigpic

Comment

• Also mods, lift my ban or else. You'll be sorry.
                            This I laughed at!

Comment

• Stop it. Last warning. No more mocking the troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
                                Stop it. Last warning. No more mocking the troll.
                                I'm not a troll, stop bein so rude. I can't believe how ignorant you guys are towards me when I have done nothing but good things for this site. I am the victim here and its not fair how you treat me because I am white.

Ok I'm sorry for all I did. Remove my ban now since I apologized.
                                Last edited by IAmOppressed; 01-03-2010, 11:04 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X