X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think we all seen that ban coming.

Comment

• That was unexpected -_-

I assume he's the same user as the SmallTime that alexia banned not too long ago.

Comment

• Oh, I think it was someone else. And I'm fairly sure everyone knows who. But yeah, was virusassured or whatever one of the alts? If not, why was he/she banned?

Comment

• Are you mods banning by IP or ISP? ISP would be more reliable.

Comment

• We start off with IP, then use more nasty means as they come back. They'll always be a way around what we do for the most desperate of trolls, but it's as simple as a click to make them go register a new e-mail, register here again and get a new IP. I really wonder why they feel it's worth the effort.

Comment

• Originally posted by Karui View Post
              Are you mods banning by IP or ISP? ISP would be more reliable.
              Possibly the dumbest thing i think i've ever read by someone trying to lock out these internet shitbags. Yeah, ban the entire ISP and wipe out how many people totally unconnected to this bollocks both now and in the future?

Comment

• I'm not going to dignify that with a response beyond this.

Comment

• Wow. Way to be an asshole. Ban people who may have a similar IP to someone before them.

This trash talk of Peter Anderson and no doubt many others is not acceptable behavior. Then you go make a wiki about it. It's why your sites are so badly looked upon. And I'm not him. You live in denial because it hurts your ego to think he was right. So the 4849 or so other banned members must be wrong too, huh?

Happy to discuss.

Comment

• Welcome to the new era in fail. Fasten your seat belts now, because it's only gonna get bumpy(er).

Comment

• *bumpier

You were saying something about fail?

Okay, I'm gonna stop myself before anything big happens and I get pinned to the dartboard.
                      Last edited by Canas Renvall; 01-24-2010, 06:42 PM.

Comment

• Sadly, it's too late for that

Comment

• OK, can we stop talking about troll boy? Mentioning his name draws his loathsome gaze upon us...assuming it isn't already. He's gone. No one cares, really, especially him if you believe what he says.

Comment

• Drama drama drama.

Originally posted by GulpNumbers View Post
                            Wow. Way to be an asshole. Ban people who may have a similar IP to someone before them.

This trash talk of Peter Anderson and no doubt many others is not acceptable behavior. Then you go make a wiki about it. It's why your sites are so badly looked upon. And I'm not him. You live in denial because it hurts your ego to think he was right. So the 4849 or so other banned members must be wrong too, huh?

Happy to discuss.
                            Similar behavior, same IP. I think people like to take their chances and just kick people like that out. Unless they change, then they can go take their attitude somewhere else.

Dunno where you find this trash talk of Peter. I'm not seeing it. The only straight out offensive or negative mentions of the guy I see are the ones you/banned people bring up.

As previously mentioned we've got nothing to do with the ED articles on various people. Although they may have provided a few cheap laughs to some, we have better things to waste time on. In fact, if I didn't know better, I'd say it's you or some other currently banned member who's responsible for that thing.

No clue what type denial you think we live in, but seen yourself in the mirror lately?
                            Last edited by Carnivol; 01-25-2010, 03:11 AM. Reason: Statistics shows that THIA has 4850 banned members. But after scraping multi-account users there are only 7.

Comment

• I think Barry's words can sum up this whole situation best.

"I can't believe.."Spoiler:

Comment

• I got a private message from 'Eternity' the other day, I noticed he/she was banned, and that there was a link in his/her message. Am I correct in assuming that he/she is just a spammer? Did anyone else get this?
                                Last edited by IllGiveYouStars; 01-27-2010, 09:34 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X