• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yes, Eternity was a spammer.

Comment

• Why was zidane banned? Just curious.

Comment

• There are two deleted posts between your post and the previous one. If we didn't delete those, you wouldn't have to ask ;)

Comment

• what

Comment

• i need sex, like, to try being a man!
            This is what Zidane007nl posted on my profile. Seriously, I kinda lol'd.

Comment

• I think it's kinda senseless to ask why a low postcount, newly registered member has been banned really. We don't have any automated ban bots, so there must have been an actual reason and not a mistake. At this point, I don't see why asking why such a member was banned shouldn't just be assumed they broke a rule that's an instant-ban, spambot/spammer, or detected as one of our usual trolls. I suppose some people may not understand or realize our constant harassment troll problems, but still.

It would be a different matter if some large postcount member who's been around a while was suddenly banned with no obvious/discernible reason. Otherwise, just assume they were identified as a troll, or did some "stealthy" intentional spamming. It's kinda funny (in the not good way) how some of these people will post a couple posts on the forum like they are OK members, but target random people's message walls and message boxes and spam them with obvious harassing messages or images. Or other similar things.
              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Alzaire View Post
                I think it's kinda senseless to ask why a low postcount, newly registered member has been banned really. We don't have any automated ban bots, so there must have been an actual reason and not a mistake. At this point, I don't see why asking why such a member was banned shouldn't just be assumed they broke a rule that's an instant-ban, spambot/spammer, or detected as one of our usual trolls. I suppose some people may not understand or realize our constant harassment troll problems, but still.

It would be a different matter if some large postcount member who's been around a while was suddenly banned with no obvious/discernible reason. Otherwise, just assume they were identified as a troll, or did some "stealthy" intentional spamming. It's kinda funny (in the not good way) how some of these people will post a couple posts on the forum like they are OK members, but target random people's message walls and message boxes and spam them with obvious harassing messages or images. Or other similar things.
                I actually said pretty much the same thing to a friend of mine a hour or so ago.

Comment

• Originally posted by BiØhazard View Post
                  Why was zidane banned? Just curious.

http://www.the-horror.com/forums/member.php?u=2038
                  I saw 'em trollin'.

I'm hatin'.

I slapped the dumb ass with a ban 'cos he was so damn dirty.

Comment

• If anything, i don't think it looks good on the person asking if they need to ask why someone with a low postcount was banned...it's obviously not as if a friendship has been forged in those few posts, so why would you really need to know?

Comment

• I saw 'em trollin'.

I'm hatin'.
                      I could have sworn (when reading) that you were about to bust out a "White n' Nerdy" rap.
                      I'm a blackstar.

Comment

• ^ Ha same here.
                        "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
                        Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

• Originally posted by MarkGrass View Post
                          I could have sworn (when reading) that you were about to bust out a "White n' Nerdy" rap.
                          It was tempting. But it's first time that Charmander rapper guy has ever been useful. I couldn't take that away from him.

Comment

• Charmeleon is closer.

Comment

• Not Charizard?

Comment

• Well, Charmeleon, Chamillionaire...

Comment

Working...
                                X