No announcement yet.

Banned Topic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For viewers/non-viewers of the Shawn Roberts Talks Wesker in Resident Evil: Afterlife thread;

SamuraiEdge is banned for being previously "please perm ban me, kthx"-member P Anderson DIE (and putting on a cheap act in his attempts to hide it). Did give him a chance to just come clean... but alas... he kept rollin' with his act

Comment

• Originally posted by Carnivol View Post
      magical twin on EpicVideoGamers.com who talks about having changed name from PAndersonDIE to SamuraiEdge
      This made me LOL the hardest.

Comment

• I noticed that Zidane007nl is now banned. Care to give an explanation why? ... Just curious.

Comment

• He was banned because he is a user from a "THAT site" and was banned here before, he was also spamming,trolling.
          Last edited by Guest; 02-04-2010, 11:32 PM.

Comment

• If someone gets banned shortly after joining chances are they were a troll in disguise.
            "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
            Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

• Originally posted by BiØhazard View Post
              He was banned because he is a user from a "THAT site" and was banned here before, he was also spamming,trolling.
              You must be refferring to hellandheaven.net I presume?

Comment

• Some are spam trolls, others are spam bots that put up links to sites on their pages. Clicking on these links can possibly put a virus on your computer, etc. And really...the question about Zidane was answered on the previous page.
                sigpic
                Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

• Originally posted by Apocalypse View Post
                  I noticed that Zidane007nl is now banned. Care to give an explanation why? ... Just curious.
                  Explanations are a bonus, you don't go asking for them.

Not to mention, you could've just read the previous page for the reason why.

And no, wrong site, so i'd drop it if i were you...unless you want to come under the microscope?

Comment

• ^ There is no need to threaten me Stu, I've decided to drop it ages ago. Are we cool on that?

Comment

• I'm not threatening you in the slightest, give over. I'm just informing you you're better off dropping it.

Comment

• Well thanks for the advice Stu.

Comment

• Let's just leave it at this: if someone is banned rather shortly after joining, they were banned for good reason.

Comment

• Oh no. Sometimes we just don't like the username. We're complete name nazis. AlexiaIsAWhore and DarkmoonScrewsCats? We're far too evil for those names. So we crush them.

But most of the time they are, indeed, either spamming silly troll stuff or spam links.

Comment

• Originally posted by Apocalypse View Post
                              You must be refferring to hellandheaven.net I presume?
                              No, he was only using some other guys username. He comes from another site

Comment

• Every now and then... I wonder if people actually scourge through the user lists - looking for users that're banned - just to ask questions.

Anyway, if someone with a relatively low post count (or none, thanks to us deleting all their posts) gets banned... the person was likely either trolling or spamming... or someone who've previously been banned and gets banned again for multi-accounting.

Comment

Working...
                                X