X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Overweight, but less and less so with every passing week thankfully

Good times.

Comment

• Is this how you welcome everyone to the community? How are you not banned? You dont even know me or anything about me, but your first ever comment to me was not, hello welcome to THIA, it was a hostile comment, followed by you classifying me as dramatic and delusional. I don't judge my self worth or the worth of others based on your classifications and categorizations. Calm down.

Comment

• Oh taht's typical with Big Stu, he has multiple complaints on THIA, Biohaze, etc. But the admins are afraid ot ban him for God knows what reason. The wieght must be intimidating.

Comment

• Perfectly calm thanks, i prefer not to get over excited before bed or else i might not sleep.

Now, if you're done here...i've notified you in the other thread who you should notify of your grievances.

Comment

• Oh and here's a pic of Big Stu he is higly unattractive. It's what's causing his hostility. I would be angry all the time too if I looked like this:

Last edited by Losternsia; 02-11-2010, 06:10 PM.

Comment

• You get caught up in labels and semantics. And I dont believe your calm, seeing you go on this tangents is initially funny but then I realize your serious about your attacks on others. Its not right.

Comment

• Look at the post above yours.

Comment

• Originally posted by Losternsia View Post
                  Oh and here's a pic of Big Stu he is higly unattractive.
                  Also incredibly true...but i'm above caring what people like yourself, who think the idea of my son being dead is a subject of great humour, thinks anyway.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stu View Post
                    who think the idea of my son being dead is a subject of great humour
                    Oh my god.

I'm sorry. I cannot imagine what you are going through and I don't even want to try to fathom it...

Can we start over? The whole point of these sites is social networking, not getting into fights. And you really don't need conflict in your life, here or personally.
                    Last edited by Shugotenshi; 02-11-2010, 06:17 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Losternsia
                      Oh dopn't worry he is allegedly the murderer. His son tripped over a power cord. Rumor has it that Big Stu was in the middle of a video game and then physically assualted the poor child. I read it from another site.
                      Okay honestly, piss off with your pathetic trolling attempts. Granted, Stu's right and you more than likely won't be here much longer, and these posts more likely than not are going to be deleted.

Comment

• In case he wants to know why I'm here, it isn't to fight, I'm here for positive social interaction and networking. It really is not to be a drama queen.

@Losternsia: I think you should be worried about Dot50Cal, you may feel his wrath and I might too just for talking civil to you. But again, I'm not here for conflict.
                        Last edited by Shugotenshi; 02-11-2010, 06:24 PM.

Comment

• Nah, i'm just watching it play out.

No one needs to add anything really. Everyone knows about you, everyone knows you're of the lowest common denominator, and no one other than your little minnions (everyone knows you only stick with Peter because your own attempts at notoriety fall flat outside of your little circle) gives a flying fuck about you.

So yeah, carry on.

Comment

• I love all of this attention! You children are so hard-headed!
                            Last edited by Losternsia; 02-11-2010, 07:13 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Losternsia View Post
                              I love all of this attention! You children are so hard-headed!
                              Well-played, sir. You made me break my rule. Rule 14: Don't argue with trolls. It means they win.

Good day to you.

Comment

• Thank you, +1 for me!

Comment

Working...
                                X