Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congrats!

Comment

• Can you please delete my posts too? I may be argumentative, but not with myself!

edit: Not to mention it looks like i'm having a pop at the wrong guy now haha
      Last edited by Stu; 02-11-2010, 07:51 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stu View Post
        Can you please delete my posts too? I may be argumentative, but not with myself!

edit: Not to mention it looks like i'm having a pop at the wrong guy now haha
        You can actually delete your own posts, but I went ahead and did it for you now (+sorry, Canas! -1 post count to you! I ate one of yours too)

Comment

• Oh! My bad, sorry. I didn't think it was possible to delete posts that already had replies after them.

Comment

• Don't users that have access to posting in "News Archive" have powers to delete his/her own posts? Like you Stu?

Comment

• I post the newses on Biohaze, not on THIA.

Comment

• I'm sorry, I wasn't aware you don't create news in the News Archive board.

Maybe people with Special custom titles do, for instance your "Sturoboros in pink"

Comment

• I don't think custom titles have any extra privileges...at least i wasn't told about them anyway.

Comment

• You were probably given a special privilege by one of the admins as a trusted user so you have that ability. Though were you oblivious to it all until carn told you O_o

Comment

• Doesn't mean much really though...mods and admins can still see anything i deleted anyway haha

Comment

• Custom titles have no effect on abilities or privileges.
                        sigpic

Comment

• How long will my infraction wear off and Stu getting unbanned if you don't mind me asking carn.
                          Last edited by Guest; 02-11-2010, 09:47 PM.

Comment

• Stu's just banned for a couple of days. (Should be back by the end of the week)
                            It's just a little bit long overdue vacation.
                            No worries. I think he was already packing and looking forward to it.

[edit]Didn't I mention in your infraction post the expiration period for it? Standard time - aka. 10 days[/edit]

Custom titles really don't have any affection on people's privileges (newsposting, forum status, etc.). Most people with custom statuses have somehow won them (Boulder Incident + icon), or randomly had them thrown at them from the admins while we've been bored... Though, some have requested them or gotten them as they are site partners and all that stuff. You know how some people who site logos for various other RE sites have custom titles to go with their logos and stuff.
                            Last edited by Carnivol; 02-11-2010, 09:56 PM.

Comment

• Okay thanks carn(Stu can be confusing O_o). What is the requirement to have a custom title for a user. Is it contribution or loyalty that the user has been here long?
                              Last edited by Guest; 02-11-2010, 09:59 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by A.K.47 View Post
                                What is the requirement to have a custom title for a user. Is it contribution or loyalty that the user has been here long?
                                Depends. Like I said, some just get them randomly from us, others get them for having done something or been part of something, etc... Most people that have a custom title have them for having been site contributors somehow, though, but there are a few exceptions.
                                Last edited by Carnivol; 02-11-2010, 10:13 PM. Reason: I'm too cool to wear a custom tag. Maybe I'll change to one someday... just to mess with you all!

Comment

Working...
                                X