No announcement yet.

Banned Topic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you think you guys could maybe make it a rule that if you constantly reply to obvious trolls, you get an infraction? Or something like that? These people keep coming back because some members here are stupid/oblivious enough to continuously fuel the fire and give them the attention that they need and want.

Comment

• I thought that already was a rule.

Comment

• Well... we do have a Don't Feed the Trolls policy... but some people keep jumping on it at any given chance after we've given the initial warnings.

But, yeah, maybe we should be a bit rougher on that front too in the future. It's really hard to deal with that aspect. As it's often a bit hard to tell the difference between what we would and wouldn't do ourselves when it comes to the trolls. Really, there often are times when forum members have said the things we want to say ourselves... but most of all don't get to say 'cause our members beat us to it and then we start handing out warnings to people for feeding the trolls

Comment

• Seriously, people what is so damned hard about not hitting reply? We need more American mods for this shit...

Comment

• Full 24 hour security would be nice so there would be a shift to take over. I'd like to be a mod someday, but I was told there were far too many floating around at the moment, unfortunatly most of them are on the same schedule.
            Last edited by REmaster; 02-12-2010, 02:22 PM.
            "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
            Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

• Originally posted by REmaster View Post
              Full 24 hour security would be nice so there would be a shift to take over. I'd like to be a mod someday, but I was told there were far too many floating around at the moment, unfortunatly most of them are on the same schedule.
              Wouldn't say there's loads. The only two currently active moderators are me and Darkmoon, with Carnivol being the active admin. As for a US mod, it's something to consider in the future.

Comment

• There's plenty of Americans here.

Comment

• Only the elite can be considered for mod positions.

Comment

• To become Modquisition, one must be more cunning that the fox, wiser than the Buddha, stronger than the Titans and more mental than Hannibal Lectre on a bad acid trip.

Comment

• Or...they need to have a really impressively grisly, powerful, all-knowing and all-encompassing BEARD.

Comment

• What would you consider elite? I know I'm not, I would turn it down truth be told. I've been around only a month. I would like to see REmaster to be mod.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexia_Ashford View Post
                          Wouldn't say there's loads. The only two currently active moderators are me and Darkmoon, with Carnivol being the active admin. As for a US mod, it's something to consider in the future.
                          That's what I was thinking

Originally posted by ChrisRedfield29 View Post
                          Only the elite can be considered for mod positions.
                          You were saying? lol
                          That's the truth though, It is alot of responsibility and you have to prepare yourself for loads of hateful messages, losing a chunk of your personal time and carefully reading every post, etc. but I suppose we should get back on topic.
                          Last edited by REmaster; 02-12-2010, 03:31 PM.
                          "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
                          Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

• Originally posted by ChrisRedfield29 View Post
                            Or...they need to have a really impressively grisly, powerful, all-knowing and all-encompassing BEARD.
                            I love beards!

But yes having a US mod may help you keep all of us in check. Oh, and seriously I didn't mean to cause issues with the double posting.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
                              To become Modquisition, one must be more cunning that the fox, wiser than the Buddha, stronger than the Titans and more mental than Hannibal Lectre on a bad acid trip.
                              I graduated from the cunningham university of cunning ideas, I survived the horror of Buddah's belly, i got crushed by a titan and i have an inter-dimensional glow in the dark flying dolphin.

Do i qualify?

Aha, sorry, your post sounded too epic to not reply to.

Comment

• I'd say CR29 and Rosetta Mist are good qualifying mods.
                                Last edited by Guest; 02-12-2010, 08:00 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X