No announcement yet.

Banned Topic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, mostly for announcing his right to download games because he'd pre-ordered a copy. His Jucy Penis Nose topic didn't win him friends and influenced people to think he was a prick as well, although it wasn't ban worthy. Just slightly sub-human to mock someone who'd had such a nasty accident.

Given his history it's somewhat debated as to whether he'll be allowed back at the end of the thirty days, however.

Comment

As of right now there is no expiration, and after that topic where he made fun of the burn victim, I'll leave it up to someone else to give me a reason why he should be let back.

Comment

Helegad's ban has been lifted. All people banned for spoilers have had their bans lifted as well.
        Last edited by Dot50Cal; 03-29-2009, 10:16 AM.

Comment

Why was adamb1029 banned?
          sigpic

Comment

i was wondering the same thing

Comment

The lad had a lot of problems and he was harassing a couple of members via PM, things along the line of "you deserve to die and rot in Hell" etc.

Comment

oh ok, sorry i was just wondering, thank god for the report pm button.

Comment

What I fail to understand is why so many people find it entertaining to get banned here on purpose for trolling...

Comment

I doubt Adam tried to get himself banned. I'm not entirely sure what is wrong with him, but trolling THIA wasn't his goal. I think.

Comment

^ I agree he enjoys the forums too much. I just think that there's so many different people in these forums that eventually you're going to run into someone who you don't get along with. Of course, sending nasty private messages isn't the best way to solve it lol.
                      Last edited by REmaster; 05-02-2009, 08:42 PM.
                      "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
                      Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

So, Corrin got banned...

Comment

Yeah, for a day. Mostly for spamming and insulting other members.

Comment

I see that Weskers Flag got banned.

A ban that will last for a thousand years!
                            See you in hell.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
                              I see that Weskers Flag got banned.

A ban that will last for a thousand years!
                              probably 2 thousand years

Comment

what i dont get about this forum you can say to get some mad so so easy without even trying its so funny & then you have other people who do or dont know what there saying about Re-stuff or others etc.then if say something to them back then you get a infraction for something stupid. even tho they started it. people on this site can banned for anything its just a forum dont get all mad over type words.

Comment

Working...
                                X