No announcement yet.

Banned Topic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks for taking me out of that list.

Comment

• To become Modquisition, one must be more cunning that the fox, wiser than the Buddha, stronger than the Titans and more mental than Hannibal Lectre on a bad acid trip.
      Now that's hardcore.

You had me at "wiser than Buddha", but goddamn, Lecter on a LSD trip? That's frightening.
      I'm a blackstar.

Comment

• To become Modquisition, one must be more cunning that the fox, wiser than the Buddha, stronger than the Titans and more mental than Hannibal Lectre on a bad acid trip.
        It seems DM is a wise hermit of THIA. >_>
        Last edited by Guest; 02-12-2010, 11:33 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ChrisRedfield29 View Post
          Or...they need to have a really impressively grisly, powerful, all-knowing and all-encompassing BEARD.
          This is actually why I'm an admin. Randomwab can confirm that my facial hear is indeed sentient.

Comment

• ...then why am I not some kind of malevolent overlord? My beard kills and eats lesser beards.

Comment

• What about me? I lack the required facial hair. I have long, medusa-like sentient head hair, though. Then again, Darkmoon's long locks even beat mine. Damnit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
                ...then why am I not some kind of malevolent overlord? My beard kills and eats lesser beards.
                Epic.
                They say that Chuck Norris has a fist under his beard.
                Well..
                Darkmoon, is it true that theres a Chuck Norris hidden under yours, ready to dish out eternal damnation to wrong doers?

And Alexia,
                Of course you qualify. you may not have a glourious beard, but as you said, you have madusa like hair.
                You use it to turn the trolls into stone and use them as a wall decoration to strike fear into other trolls!
                Last edited by Andyfer_Ruu; 02-13-2010, 06:10 AM.

Comment

• I had to shave my beard off for work, I feel so naked and face needs protection from this harsh winter.

Comment

• I tend to imagine Darkmoon's beard flaring up into a bright, flaming orange whenever he gets angry or hands out an infraction or ban, kind of like Ares from the first God of War game. Whoa. I just got the chills.

Spoiler:
                    Last edited by Vector; 02-13-2010, 12:22 PM.

Comment

• Not to be an ass (well...it's 50/50), but I thought people weren't supposed to be carrying on conversations in this thread? Because both regular flapjacks AND moderators are doing just that...

Comment

• You are, indeed, correct.

Back on topic hippies.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jill's Boob View Post
                          Not to be an ass (well...it's 50/50), but I thought people weren't supposed to be carrying on conversations in this thread? Because both regular flapjacks AND moderators are doing just that...
                          I was about to say the same thing.

I strike myself as a curious man, so I was wondering why did Stu get banned for anyway?
                          I'm really not around much so I can't tell myself the reason. I hope he didn't go the
                          "missvalentine" way.

Going a little bit off-topic over here, I support the idea of CR29 & Rosetta Mist
                          becoming future mods...seems like the right candidates.
                          Last edited by Kaneco; 02-13-2010, 02:01 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kaneco View Post
                            I was about to say the same thing.

I strike myself as a curious man, so I was wondering why did Stu get banned for anyway?
                            I'm really not around much so I can't tell myself the reason. I hope he didn't go the
                            "missvalentine" way.

Going a little bit off-topic over here, I support the idea of CR29 & Rosetta Mist
                            becoming future mods...seems like the right candidates.
                            Haha no he didn't. He is not like a fag MissV. Its just a matter of spam and nonsense that cost a ruckus.

EDIT:I am aware of my warning. Just wanted to get somethin off my chest. Sorry about that.
                            Last edited by Guest; 02-13-2010, 03:56 PM.

Comment

• Stu was banned? Why so?

Comment

• Careful what you say, AK. MissV may have been a lot of things, but to start name calling after he's banned and gone drags yourself down to his level. And...I thought Darkmoon asked for chatter to be cut?

As for Stu...I believe it was due to his less than friendly responses to several new members of the forum.
                                sigpic
                                Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

Working...
                                X