No announcement yet.

Banned Topic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So Phat Ninja was (finally) banned. Is it perma or just a temporary exile?
    And I'm assuming Fujin's ban has to do with his counterproductive posts about 1.5?
    sigpic
    Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

• That, lying on anf off, and some really wierd PM's we occasionally got. I think I got about seven where he yelled he wasn't French. Which was true, actually, he was Finnish.

And yes, Phat Boy Dim is forever gone for excessive and random cursing, along with his occasional bouts of racism and sexism.
      Last edited by Darkmoon; 04-15-2010, 04:38 PM.

Comment

• Did those death threats ever get reported in the end?

Comment

• I'm almost certain that Fujin's French.

Also, yeah, Phat and Fujin are out.

Also, no death threads reported so far. I think. If someone's handing out some more, maybe we will have to so
          (Seriously, we're not gonna have some creepy Advance Wars-fansite situation here - where some nut job travels from Germany to the UK, just to stab someone in the face over some non-issue.)

Comment

• Fujin is French. I had a few words with him in Bioflames' forum, a few weeks ago.
            He didn't like it when I called him a "boulet"
            For those who don't speak french here is a picture:

A boulet is like a Troll, in some way. He is very heavy, you can't get read of him and you drag him with you, everywhere you go. Also, because of some obvious physical disparities, you can't really communicate with a boulet...
            Attached Files
            Bloodborne: my Facebook page and my Youtube page

Comment

• I'm just going by his IP. Although it does end in .fr when you stick the whole thing into a tracker it came back as Finnish. He does speak French better than English though...

And yes, the person who was telling everyone how she was getting death threats for liking the RE movies has yet to actually report any of them. I'm as shocked as you are.

Comment

• Ahah. Is it common to use the term boulet in French? Regardless, I gotta remember that one.

Also, I'm pretty sure that I've spoken to people who've done business with him (or tried to) who've had to send their end of the bargain to somewhere in France too.

And re: death threats ... Oh. Her. Guess it'll be a while then, before anyone's actually gotta do something physically demanding, such as taking the phone off the hook and call Uncle Police for some assistance.

Comment

• I think the straw that broke the camel's back with Fujin (we were already contemplating getting rid anyway) was his retarded post aimed at me in the gaming section calling me a child because I play Pokemon.

Comment

• haha the one i deemed strike three...in reality it was a lot more, but the message was clear!

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexia_Ashford View Post
                      I think the straw that broke the camel's back with Fujin (we were already contemplating getting rid anyway) was his retarded post aimed at me in the gaming section calling me a child because I play Pokemon.
                      Wait, but you are! And someone got banned for stating the obvious? :re:

Comment

• Haven't we learned anything from the Vatican yet?

Certain truths are just better off being denied... for the greater good... or something.

Comment

• Originally posted by Member_of_STARS View Post
                          Wait, but you are! And someone got banned for stating the obvious? :re:
                          Funny you mentioned ban when you were at that situation.

And if you don't seem to understand the post well. As that banned user was trying to troll Alexia calling her a kid for playing pokemon. Truth or not, Calling someone a kid just for playing pokemon is trolling. And since when was pokemon only for kids or have age restriction, less I forget there are people in their 20's playing pokemon.
                          Last edited by Guest; 04-16-2010, 10:17 AM.

Comment

• I have a solution to that problem!

I just need to up the registration restrictions from 13 years to 18. That way we will have no kids playing Pokémon on these forums!

Comment

• Originally posted by A.K.47 View Post
                              Funny you mentioned ban when you were at that situation.

And if you don't seem to understand the post well. As that banned user was trying to troll Alexia calling her a kid for playing pokemon. Truth or not, Calling someone a kid just for playing pokemon is trolling. And since when was pokemon only for kids or have age restriction, less I forget there are people in their 20's playing pokemon.
                              Haha, don't worry, I know MoS. He was just kidding around.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexia_Ashford View Post
                                Haha, don't worry, I know MoS. He was just kidding around.
                                For some reason I feel like you gave me a belated april fools prank

Comment

Working...
                                X