Banned Topic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by A.K.47 View Post
    Funny you mentioned ban when you were at that situation.

And if you don't seem to understand the post well. As that banned user was trying to troll Alexia calling her a kid for playing pokemon. Truth or not, Calling someone a kid just for playing pokemon is trolling. And since when was pokemon only for kids or have age restriction, less I forget there are people in their 20's playing pokemon.
    Mission accomplished! *American flag*

Comment

• Originally posted by Carnivol View Post
      Ahah. Is it common to use the term boulet in French?
      Yep it is. Mostly when you are speaking of annoying people.
      One [famous] sentence is "Boulet un jour, boulet toujours" which may be loosely translated in "Once a boulet, always a boulet"
      Bloodborne: my Facebook page and my Youtube page

Comment

• Sorry to go off-topic (not that I'm alone!), but I'd like to solve the problem which has bothered THIA since the birth of mankind - or at least since last week:

Fujin was not born in France, but he lives there. He was born in another French-speaking country. So, French is the only language he speaks.
        Last edited by Anders; 04-17-2010, 02:27 PM.
        lostreleases // demopals

Comment

• I like this thread. It's same cycle all the time. Someone gets banned, someone asks why, thread descends into off-topicness, some jumped up type moans that people are off-topic, mods acknowledge this...then thread goes dead for a few more weeks haha! Just waiting for someone to complain now!

Comment

• Let's skip that step, shall we?

Read the title, my happy little screw ups. The bit that says don't post unless you have to. Now, stop fucking posting unless you have to.

Comment

• Anders , Darkmoon , alexia asford , imacwesker and carnivol
              bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla !!!!
              you know anything , you babbling for nothing !!
              you dont know me !!
              so talk again again again !
              Last edited by kiki; 05-26-2010, 08:38 AM.

Comment

• You're going to have a long and prosperous run at this forum, I can tell.

Comment

• The funny thing is that this person earlier today sent me a PM on another board, asking why he was banned here... Let's see... could stuff like that be why?

Nooooo... absolutely not... We wouldn't be enforcing the "no multi-accounting" rule on people who get temporarily banned and try to circumvent it by registering new accounts... or would we?

Comment

• At least Fujin had the courtesy to post his message in the Banned Topic. He know where this was going.
                    lostreleases // demopals

Comment

• So, I just gave presidentevil the day off. If anyone wanna know why; go read the Still in school thread in general discussion.

Comment

• Nervous breakdowns are funny! haha

But what's an "ARANGTANG"?

Comment

• I'll assume he was refering to these -

Comment

• Originally posted by Stu View Post
                            Nervous breakdowns are funny! haha

But what's an "ARANGTANG"?
                            Your such an asshole. Bet they wouldnt be so funny if it happened to you or someone you loved. Your an idiot and should be banned for saying such a thing.

Comment

• We don't take so kindly to personal insults either whether you feel they are deserved or not. You should know that considering you've been on here for 2 months already. I'd like to strongly suggest this argument is dropped now.

If it is a sensitive subject for you and you found the post offensive, there is a way to deal with it (ie. report it to us) other than throwing insults around. That has a bad habit of getting folk banned quite quickly, as you can see from what happened with presidentevil last night.
                              Last edited by Alexia_Ashford; 06-06-2010, 07:26 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by CrimsonElder View Post
                                Your such an asshole. Bet they wouldnt be so funny if it happened to you or someone you loved. Your an idiot and should be banned for saying such a thing.
                                It wouldn't be funny if i or someone i loved took to swearing on the internet and mis-spelling animal names? On the contrary, it'd still be hilarious.

Comment

Working...
                                X