Banned Topic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

afaik means as far as i no

people dont like jill fans (no offence to the jill fans who read this) cause they burn her into the ground its always jill this jill that.

Comment

Jill Lover has been given a temporary week ban, for comments on missvalentine's profile once again repeatedly calling another member fat, after already getting an infraction for calling another member fat, then admitting his signature is a dig at another member, referring to them as fat. Insults and troll-like behaviour like that won't be tolerated. It's the sort of behaviour I'd expect from a 6 year old.
      Last edited by Alexia_Ashford; 06-06-2009, 06:25 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Alexia_Ashford View Post
        Jill Lover has been given a temporary week ban, for comments on missvalentine's profile once again repeatedly calling another member fat, after already getting an infraction for calling another member fat, then admitting his signature is a dig at another member, referring to them as fat. Insults and troll-like behaviour like that won't be tolerated. It's the sort of behaviour I'd expect from a 6 year old.
        Oh, I expected that to be part of the reason. lol

Comment

It's the only reason. I don't care if people talk about Jill, but I do care when someone is repeatedly calling someone else fat. He should know better.

Comment

Originally posted by Alexia_Ashford View Post
            Lol maybe he got sick of people insulting him for liking Jill all day long. Maybe if you stopped people posting crap in the Jill thread there wouldn't be a problem.

Comment

If people can't control themselves and have to resort to name calling then they'll get punished. A pretty simple rule, don't you think?

Comment

While some of the members are being rather unpleasant in the way they express there views, Jill Lover went out of his way to insult another member personally. That will never be tolerated.

Comment

Putting it in more simple terms:

See you in hell.

Comment

ahahahah

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
                      Putting it in more simple terms:

Hahaha I loved Robocop

Comment

YAY robocop, solving all of our daily problems

Comment

Man i wish this thread was locked and just left for mods/admins to update as they see fit.

You think something interesting may have happened, and it's just someone getting their LULZ on over a picture nearly a week ago!

Comment

Yeah, please guys, only post when you have a question as to someones status.

Comment

RE: Corrin; what was the straw that broke the camel's back?
                              sigpic

Comment

what happened to Corrin? i thought he was a smart guy, if i remember right he was even news poster here wtf

Comment

Working...
                                X