SourceNext Biohazard 2 PC Revealed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SourceNext Biohazard 2 PC Revealed

I just got my copy in today and after some frantic scouring for a CDKEY (yes, it requires a valid CDKEY) I can report that the only difference is video files. They are now in 640x480. So far thats the only difference I can spot. Models, Backgrounds and the like are all the same as the original BH2 PC Release. Everything is unlocked from the beginging including Tofu and Hunks missions.

Wheres my copy my old friend ;) lol

Comment

Does it have any of the n64 extras like the ex files? and could you tell if it looks like the ngc verison or if it looks better? thanks

Comment

It looks exactly like the PC version, there are no differences. The only thing new is the inclusion of MPEG videos at 640x480.

I dont think it has the EX files at all

Comment

ahhh that sucks if i wanted highier quality video i'd just rip my fmvs and filter and reencode them lol thanks but i do wounder why it requeries 128 mb video card and atleast 512mb of ram to just run high quality fmvs i got the gamecube version and love it also kool how they changed the audio when it says Resident Evil 2 that was kool is it changed on that pc version? instead of the robot sounding thing lol

Comment

Still the "robot". Changes were to probably increase compadibility mainly.

Comment

Oh ok I see well thanks again for the info and i think i prefer th enon robot sounding one

Comment

Ok this is just 100% proof that Capcom is a money sucking rerelease whore.

Comment

lol what a great "10th Anniversary"

Comment

where is my copy,sir? No seeds on bittorrent?
                    Last edited by jinyibo; 04-13-2006, 04:19 AM.

Comment

Yeah, I just got this and its sister game BH3. The videos are not only quadruple the resolution, but also double the frame rate.

Comment

Working...
                      X