Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Think Wesker will ever get his own game?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Think Wesker will ever get his own game?

They should make a game that goes through Wesker's whole storyline...now that would be survival horror. It would be a nice change of pace for the series too..kinda like Mario got Wario. And we would get both sides of the story on what was going on behind the scenes..what do you think?

Well UC was pretty much Wekser's game. He was the main character and the narrator.
    sigpic

Comment

true so we allready kinda got that intead of go back in time lets just keep going head for a re 6 XD

Comment

Really? I don't own a Wii...sorry about another asshat topic.

Comment

hey hey its cool harry dont worry

Comment

No worries indeed.

Can't always know everything.

Umbrella Chronicles is indeed a playable Wesker's report (everything, as people have said already, is narrated from his point of view. Which could be used as an explanation as for why certain things is excluded from the storylines and some random details don't match up with events in the original games and such). It also has a set of Wesker scenarios, showing "his side" of things (also contains a new scenario with Chris and Jill, Ada's escape from Raccoon City, a fill in for what happened to Rebecca between RE0 and RE1, a HUNK scenario and plenty of Wesker during RE0~RE1 and his side of things during the 2005 Chris/Jill scenario.)

The game is not as bad as some people claim it to be. But it has a few annoying little quirks to it. It's certainly best enjoyed if you can get someone to play co-op with (though, co-op/dual wield must be unlocked for the single character bonus scenarios)

Comment

I think Umbrella Chronicles was amazing, and I don't see why so many people hate it.

Comment

I think it would be interesting to see how Wesker's (and Chris and Jill's) levels in UC would be played out if the game wasn't a FPS. For what It was, I thought UC was nice. I mean come on...it was a Wii game after all. I don't see why people were expecting it to be as amazing as RE5. I'd love a UC2, or something else. It would certainly put my Wii to use more, and it would give me something to look forward to until we start getting info on RE6.
                Last edited by Bertha; 03-08-2009, 12:05 PM.
                sigpic
                Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

i consider umbrella chronicles "wesker's game", so i think we should focus on whether barry should get his own "Sandwichez" game for the wii.

Comment

Originally posted by A-J View Post
                    i consider umbrella chronicles "wesker's game", so i think we should focus on whether barry should get his own "Sandwichez" game for the wii.
                    or ps3 no but i whould love to see what happend to the others XD hopefully for ps3 XD

Comment

If I was in charge at Capcom, Barry would have a Wii and DS game called "Barry's Sandwich Shop" where you construct your own sandwiches with the Wiimote/Stylus. Very intricate sandwiches, obviously, and then...when you finally finish, you get to watch Barry slowly eat and thoroughly enjoy his sandwich. And when he's finished, you use the Wiimote/Stylus to pick the crumbs out of his beard. When he's all clean, he says "I'm gonna go get some fresh air for a change," and he leaves until he comes back for another sandwich adventure.

Comment

all joking aside, it is strange, i mean i think even capcom knows the kind of light hearted reactions barry and his dialogue's get in the community, its weird that they haven't exploited it more.

Comment

Tickle Me Barry. XD

*tickles the doll* "What is it?"

Comment

Originally posted by Weskers Flag View Post
                            I think Umbrella Chronicles was amazing, and I don't see why so many people hate it.
                            it was a fun game, especially getting to unlock Hunk's little mission and that weird ???? mission. Spoiler:
                            But playing that scared the crap outta me

Comment

I think there's potential hidden in something like a Cooking Mama-styled franchise based on Barry. Just with a bit of a more manly appeal. Kinda like "Barry Burton's ______".

"Barry Burton's Zombie Challenge" and "Barry Burton's First Person Beard Trimming Adventure"

Comment

Working...
                              X