Final Viral Video " Back " Now Online

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Final Viral Video " Back " Now Online

The fifth and final viral video has been unlocked on the Kijuju website. If it asks for a password, its "Tricell". This one is considerably longer compared to the previous one's and features another appearance and some dialogue from the real-life Sheva.

Resident Evil 5 Kijuju Website
    Last edited by A-J; 03-10-2009, 04:36 PM.

lol, omg another stupid viral vid

Comment

The page doesn't load....
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by aris13 View Post
        The page doesn't load....
        i got the same problem

Comment

Spoiler:

Bird Lady kicks ass.

A new assignment, eh?
          Last edited by BadWolfX; 03-10-2009, 04:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by nemesiswontdie View Post
            lol, omg another stupid viral vid
            this viral video is BEST, I really enjoy these vids
            Spoiler:

Comment

Wow. Really fucking wish I didn't just watch that. Son...of...a...bitch.

Comment

I'm really intruiged by this new assignment and I like the fact that they're both still pahtners.

Although these probab;y aren't canon XD

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisRedfield29 View Post
                  Wow. Really fucking wish I didn't just watch that. Son...of...a...bitch.
                  spoiler?
                  did u just take 1 for the non-spoiler team?

Comment

Yeah, I'd suggest not watching it if you haven't played the game yet. It's unfuckingbelievable the amount of shit that Capcom has shown before this game has officially released in the states. I'm sure there's a lot I haven't seen, but the shit I have seen would've looked much better on my HDTV on Friday night. Fucking hell.

Comment

I don't know, I wouldn't say it's very spoilerific.... Just on monster terms. Meh, each to there own, I'll spoiler my first post just in case.

Comment

Originally posted by BadWolfX View Post
                        I don't know, I wouldn't say it's very spoilerific.... Just on monster terms. Meh, each to there own, I'll spoiler my first post just in case.
                        Thanks for that, man. I'm sure some people will appreciate that. I mean, Spoiler:
                        -- seeing them in action is completely different. Seriously, why do they insist on ruining the surprise of seeing something like that when you play the game for the first time?

And as for the contents of the live action stuff, I'd say this was probably the best viral vid yet...although that isn't saying much.
                        Last edited by Vector; 03-10-2009, 04:50 PM.

Comment

Ya in the news section i warned of it. Its defintly spoiler-ish if ya ask me. I am none teh wiser as to why capcom has revealed so much, theres no reason for it, especially the game is 2 days til release, they have left very little in the dark, i would have loved it if there was more surprises.

Imagine if the 'jills grave" trailer had been aired the night before release, that would have been much better wouldnt it have, it would have had people crazy for thinking " jills dead, what the hell is this?"

Too much shown, learn from this Capcom, advertise but dont spoil it all

..None the wiser

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisRedfield29 View Post
                            Yeah, I'd suggest not watching it if you haven't played the game yet. It's unfuckingbelievable the amount of shit that Capcom has shown before this game has officially released in the states. I'm sure there's a lot I haven't seen, but the shit I have seen would've looked much better on my HDTV on Friday night. Fucking hell.
                            damn dude that blows, im gonna listen 2 ur advice and not watch it

Comment

I really want an explanation for why he's suicidal though, if we don't get one I'm just going to dismiss the entire lot of them.

Comment

Working...
                              X