RE5 DLC Revealed!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RE5 DLC Revealed!

Find in-depth gaming news and hands-on reviews of the latest video games, video consoles and accessories.

Left 4 Dead, much?
    See you in hell.

Team Surviival sounds awesome, but what would Slayer be? If it is Pvp, would it be human characters with guns on both sides (don't think this would work out with due to the aiming system), or one team would be the monsters (DO WANT!)?

Comment

seems really cool.

Comment

I posted it earlier in the spoilers forum even though there aren't any:

The trophies are viewable already ONLY if you do a comparison with another player for now.

Comment

That sounds so awesome. Aaah I cannot wait to get these modes. I especially like the idea of the team effort on things.

Comment

Wow, that is really cool. Too bad you have to pay money for something that really should be a part of the actual retail game.

Comment

Has it been confirmed to cost money? I'd ... be a sad panda if you do have to pay for this. Though I really want to play some of these modes with people.

Comment

I'll definitely be getting it. Co-Op Mercenaries FTMFW. This game has infinite replayability.

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisRedfield29 View Post
                  I'll definitely be getting it. Co-Op Mercenaries FTMFW. This game has infinite replayability.
                  Word.

Even though I don't want to...I would pay money for these features. RE5...GOTY? Yes. Yes it will be.
                  Originally posted by Yzak View Post
                  Has it been confirmed to cost money? I'd ... be a sad panda if you do have to pay for this. Though I really want to play some of these modes with people.
                  DLC is hardly ever free these days. Also, this is Capcom we're talking about; they certainly aren't adverse to nickel-and-dime-ing their fans.
                  Last edited by Corrin; 03-11-2009, 01:25 AM.

Comment

PVP would be a crazy addition to a Resident Evil game. And it says using melee attackes against human players, I'm thinking that if you get shot, you're going to stumble like the majini.

But if people have to stand still to shoot, snipers are going to be kings.

Comment

hmmm, no wonder the game length is shorter than RE4. Capcom's resources were mysteriously shifted. . .elsewhere

I like this news, even if I have to pay extra for it(on both consoles). It's still Resident Evil 5, so. . .yeah. I don't mind. (Being honestly the only game thsi gen I relaly give a crap about besides MGS4. No game company knows how to make a story franchise anymore. . .only lame scifi shooters
                      Last edited by valentinesdead?; 03-11-2009, 01:51 AM.
                      sigpic

Comment

Hmm, I wonder how many characters there's gonna be to unlock. I hope it's not just characters from RE5.

Comment

Originally posted by Corrin View Post
                          DLC is hardly ever free these days. Also, this is Capcom we're talking about; they certainly aren't adverse to nickel-and-dime-ing their fans.
                          Hmm, I would bad sad, but possibly give in to it anyway. I've never purchased anything as DLC before, so I have no idea what an estimated price would be. I would hope it's not something ridiculous, but...

Comment

Originally posted by Yzak View Post
                            Hmm, I would bad sad, but possibly give in to it anyway. I've never purchased anything as DLC before, so I have no idea what an estimated price would be. I would hope it's not something ridiculous, but...
                            Usually things like map-packs and expansions are somewhere in the range of $10 and even sometimes $20

Soon as I have some extra cash, I will really get caught up on all the DLC I need...Texas Flood for Rock Band 2....the Fallout 3 packs...then the RE5 stuff.

Comment

I'm sure these would range from £5 each.
                              Either way, looking forward to it, big time.

Comment

Working...
                              X