Biohazard The Dark Side Chronicles Information

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Biohazard The Dark Side Chronicles Information

Information regarding the newly announced " Biohazard The Dark Side Chronicles" has emerged.

- The game will be a shooting game
    - The reticle has been changed
    - it is now confirmed that the Leon and Claire will make an appearance in the game
    - A Resident Evil 2 scenario is confirmed
    - It will be developed by Cavia, just like "Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles"
    - Masachika Kawata, producer of RE4 PS2/Wii, RE5 and RE: UC will be working on this game too
    - less difficult than Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles
    - slight simplified control scheme of Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles

Originally posted by xfactor View Post
    - slight simplified control scheme of Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles
    What more can they do to make the control scheme more simple?

Comment

fucking gay. another rail shooter

Comment

Originally posted by nemesiswontdie View Post
        fucking gay. another rail shooter
        Quote For Truth.

Comment

I've got nothing wrong with this being a rail shooter, when the first game was much fun allthough some of the parts (level design) was a bit poor. This game probably will have a better budget than the last, and with 2 and code veronica defiantly going to be in the game then I'm excited to hear some familar songs (bio form medly, alexia's theme) and some nice remixes. It's going to be fun.

Comment

eehh yha i wouldn't mind hearing some of the songs redone

Comment

Image of the scan showing a scene from Resident Evil 2 of the game. Even by the quality you cnan still tell that is a much better improvement than the cut scenes from 1. I can say they do have a better budget this this time (hell, they have got to tread carefully on 2 and cv).

Comment

I wouldn't necessarily say there's a bigger budget, but they do have assets left over from Degeneration to use for cutscenes.

Comment

Originally posted by consoul View Post
                  I wouldn't necessarily say there's a bigger budget, but they do have assets left over from Degeneration to use for cutscenes.
                  1 million units sold on the first game would give is a much more expanded budget to improve areas to help reach the same expectations as the first, even when that was a test game to see how well it will do. I'm positive it will have more money to increase its quality.

Comment

Eh. I'll wait for more information. I would be interested if they decided to make good on the Resident Evil 3 scenario, easily the weakest of the game related ones in the first one.

Can't say I'm pleased or surprised. But I can't see how the hell they're gonna do CODE: Veronica and 4 without butchering the story. Well, with Veronica I guess Steve will be your partner in some missions, then Claire and Chris. But if they do RE4 as well (which isn't confirmed...but it'll be a short ass game if they don't) who the hell is gonna get partered with Leon? Ashley holding a shotgun? Ada from the start of the game? Luis until his tentacle rape scene?

RE4 does not have enough plot for them to fuck up, so I don't see how that one is gonna work.

Comment

Who knows what other chapters will be in the game, and I doubt it'll just be 2 and code veronica. As for 4, it's in the air for me since the game is on the wii so I don't see that being included, but I could see at least 1-2 extra new scenarios to bridge in a few of the remaining questions that are still in the series.

Comment

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
                        PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

Can't say I'm pleased or surprised. But I can't see how the hell they're gonna do CODE: Veronica and 4 without butchering the story. Well, with Veronica I guess Steve will be your partner in some missions, then Claire and Chris
                          they'll probably break it down into two parts like rebecca's full story in UC1 ..

Comment

Originally posted by xfactor View Post
                            - less difficult than Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles
                            wat.

Honestly, I thought Umbrella Chronicles was far too easy. I mean, that's just me, but I honestly can't say UC was really difficult, even in what would be considered the "harder" scenarios, like Wesker's.
                            Last edited by Bianca; 03-11-2009, 03:49 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by xdeadpan View Post
                              wat.

Honestly, I thought Umbrella Chronicles was far too easy. I mean, that's just me, but I honestly can't say UC was really difficult, even in what would be considered the "harder" scenarios, like Wesker's.
                              Could always change the difficutly setting to make it much more of a challenge

Comment

Working...
                              X