No announcement yet.

Resident Evil 4 Trial/Demo Editions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Something small I've just noticed in the trial versions if you shoot a villager below the kneecap so they fall to their knee's you can perform a kick to the face this was removed from the final version with just the normal roundhouse kick that he performs when there stunned standing up.

I've also wondered how you perform the German suplex cos the only places where I've seen it happen are the castle and the boiler room where a enemy walks through a door and you have an option to German suplex him, I've seen people doing it The Mercenaries village too but don't know how
    Last edited by kevstah2004; 04-03-2008, 01:23 AM.
    If he had a brain, he'd be dangerous.

sigpic

Comment

• Hey kevstah, is that code for the trial or the final? I'm assuming the trial, as everyone has asserted that debug isn't possible in the full release.

Comment

• Yes, its from the trial(s). The retail build doesn't have the .dol with debug functions (so adding the config.txt is useless - and it doesn't even exist).

Comment

• Originally posted by Prime Blue
          Thread needs more Ada love
          Yay!!! I love Ada!!!

Comment

• kevstah2004
            I was using gcnrd and alot of reloading up the game...thats mainly why I gave up so many times. Stumbling upon the right place finally was all it took, and a little bit of looking around other values that messed with debug functions like turning rumble on and start at second part of village for example.

Prime Blue
            Wow, changing trial ver to off seems really obvious...makes me wander what I was thinking when I first started trying to figure it out and burned a bunch of multigame discs with changes in the config.
            Last edited by Guest; 04-15-2008, 08:07 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ky Puppy View Post
              kevstah2004
              I was using gcnrd and alot of reloading up the game...thats mainly why I gave up so many times. Stumbling upon the right place finally was all it took, and a little bit of looking around other values that messed with debug functions like turning rumble on and start at second part of village for example.

Prime Blue
              Wow, changing trial ver to off seems really obvious...makes me wander what I was thinking when I first started trying to figure it out and burned a bunch of multigame discs with changes in the config.
              What did you remake or modify the ISO image with? I remade it with iso creator with the on changed to off in the config, it booted fine and missed out all the intro screens before the start menu but when I tried to play it, it flashed a number twice in white on the top right "120 i think" then went to a blank black screen and stalled

sigpic

Comment

• I'm pretty sure it was with the iso creator, but once I could boot it with gcnrd I didn't make anymore isos of it. Regarding yours freezing, I'm pretty sure you have to change the start point. I don't know if theres any other fixes for it. Sounds like fun, I think I'll make a debug iso, now that I know how easy it is.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ky Puppy View Post
                  I'm pretty sure it was with the iso creator, but once I could boot it with gcnrd I didn't make anymore isos of it. Regarding yours freezing, I'm pretty sure you have to change the start point. I don't know if theres any other fixes for it. Sounds like fun, I think I'll make a debug iso, now that I know how easy it is.
                  You can't change the start point there isn't an options screen like the us trial.

sigpic

Comment

• Well, then you may have to use codes...unless adding it to the config works, which I think it might but I'm not sure.

Comment

• Hey Im already Buy the Resident Evil 4 Preview Disc and i wondering if you can tellme how i get the Debug Menu

Comment

• There is an extensive feature about that in the main page, maybe you can find your answers there n_n.

Comment

• I'm currently downloading the trial but I only had a seeder for a short time. The speed was great and the file is just 71 megs but I only got 29%. Anyone mind seeding or uploading it somewhere?

Comment

• Yeah, I'm also having problems with downloading, sites 1 and 3 appear to be down and I get errors with site 2. If anyone could reupload that would be appreciated.

Comment

• Comment

• Thanks a lot! I'm downloading it now.

Comment

Working...
                                X