No announcement yet.

Resident Evil 4 Trial/Demo Editions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Little preview of some of the fancy new things thats possible in the BH4 Trial
    Attached Files

Comment

What are you going to do next?

Comment

Biohazard 4 Trial, this feature isnt complete yet

Comment

Page 27 added:
          -Hunnigan was going to be available to contact at any time you wanted
          -Ashleys college revealed
          *UPDATE*
          -A Ganado's guide to disposing of corpses
          -A Ganado's guide to executing Luis Sera

Last edited by Dot50Cal; 08-03-2006, 07:36 PM.

Comment

Very cool stuff.
            sigpic

Comment

Beta files incoming on the next page soon :O

Comment

Page 27 has been ammended with two new files, both beta! Thats all for today.

Comment

Page 28 added!

Comment

Auto aim does workl

After playing around with the auto aim feature on the debug menu i realised it works.

Firstly it only works with 3 of the weapons: The shotgun, The combat knife and the grenades. the handgun won't work, but basically what happens is Leon automatically aims at the nearest enemy sadly there isn't a way to choose between targets so ya have to let go of the R button then press it down again to aim again. just thought I'd post it up. Hope it helps.

Comment

• Ah nice I didnt realize that Good work!

Comment

• Hi Guys!!!

I am new here. I have a Question about this Debug Modus!! I had the RE4 Demo and i used this Debug Mode with the Action Replay on GameCube.

Is there anyway to make this debug Mode possible in the Original RE4 Game. I have the US Version from RE 4 for Game Cube.

Hope you can help me. This Debug Mode is very interesting. But for the full version more fun

Comment

• Nope, sorry it cant be activated in the final version of the game. However, I do have a version which has it unlocked that has the full game ;) A feature on that will follow this one eventually.

Comment

• how do you mean it that you have an unlocked Version?

Did you have the Full Version with the Debug Modus?=

Comment

• Lets just say, I guarantee you it wasnt 50 bucks brand new from Best Buy to get it

Comment

• Hi Borman!! I dont understand your sentences. My english is very poor.

What do you mean exactly?

Comment

Working...
                                X