Resident Evil 4 Trial/Demo Editions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resident Evil 4 Trial/Demo Editions

This topic is for discussion of the Resident Evil 4 Trial/Demo Editions.
    Last edited by Dot50Cal; 04-13-2006, 06:03 PM.

I was excited to read that but then let down cos there was nothing interesting.

Good start though I really wanna read the next part.

Good Work!
    Last edited by James; 03-16-2006, 01:43 AM.

Comment

Second part is mostly done, I just need to do a walkthrough on the Biohazard demo. The hacking part will take a bit, but theres a nice teaser at the end of the second article

Comment

Nice read. (b^_')

I find GC hacking to be akin to feeling around in the dark for something you've never seen before so I've never really tried it. Then again, I've never really fully attempted it either...

Comment

Well I wasnt really too keen on it either, until Mark started finding all this stuff as seen on Bioflames. After that I got really interested and dropped a lot of cash for some .."equipment". He and I are also working on something VERY cool which I hope we can bring you soon.

Comment

"Other Equipment"

;)

Comment

Or

and

and

Not to mention so some software an image would be useless for unless I took a screenshot of my compiler and the source code, but you get the idea...

Comment

My image = Gamecube NR Reader = What beta disks are on

Comment

Well, to be fair I already had one of those Borman. I needed a PAL one though in order to rip......oh I shouldnt be talking about this yet haha. Might cause a stir of OMG's. Its not time yet. Anyway....yeah...

Comment

Originally posted by Borman
                    My image = Gamecube NR Reader = What beta disks are on
                    Yeah, one can tell from the aqua color (which is horrid, btw) :wtf: .

Comment

Lovely article Dot, cant wait for parts 2 and 3. BTW, I have Ver. 28 of the uh... store demos. I can say now that its exectly the same as the other demos.

BTW I love how you drop the oh so subtle hint bombs to do with your betas, heheh, it kills me.

EDIT: Oh and I have a question, is it possible to play the NR Discs with say, mod chips? Or do you need an actual NR Reader GC for it? Or what about Freeloader?
                      Last edited by Saint_Eve; 03-17-2006, 02:16 PM.

Comment

You need an NR reader, nothing else will read NR's. The GCN's laser simply wont do it.

However......There are other ways you could play such an item. It would envolve lots of money, unless you know someone who has the right stuff *hint*

Comment

Hows the second part of the feature coming along?

Comment

Originally posted by Dot50Cal
                            You need an NR reader, nothing else will read NR's. The GCN's laser simply wont do it.

However......There are other ways you could play such an item. It would envolve lots of money, unless you know someone who has the right stuff *hint*
                            Buahaha, the secret tales of the betassssss

Comment

Not so good, I just fried my Gamecube so Itll be a bit before I can get the second part done. :doh:

EDIT: OK its not fried but its not exactly in working order right now. Attempting to fix in a bit ;P

Comment

Working...
                              X