X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh look.
    Attached Files

Comment

It would explain why Otacon was in the game...

Comment

Originally posted by Dot50Cal
        Oh look.
        I remember when that was first announced somewhere shortly after the release of the Famitsu Demo. Tell me, does the Optical Camo ACTUALLY make you invisible, or is Leon still 'detectable' by enemies?

Since Optical Camo was never really implemented into the final version, I'm wondering if that was just a debug function or something, rather than a scrapped bonus unlockable.

Comment

Some people found refrences to it in the trial edition. However noone got it working. Its not programmed but it does make Leon invisible.

Comment

Second and Third pages are up, Biohazard one is soon to follow. That WONT end the "2nd" part of this feature, as I have yet to cover the PS2 Trial. Ill be squeezing that in sometime in the coming days, so dont be alarmed if some pages change around.

Comment

Fourth page added, Videos will be added to it within a half hour from this post.

Edit: Videos added.

Ill be working on adding in the PS2 trial today if I have the time to get pictures.

Comment

Added fourth stone found in RE4 Trial Page

Added the PS2 Trial to the main page

Will be adding the PS2 trials page as soon as I can make it, then we can finally move onto the haxoring ;)

Comment

5th Page added. Ill be going back and modifying some other previous pages with some small touchups. 6,7, and 8 will be added tommorow, I have work in 2 hours and I need sleep.

Comment

Added pages 6,7, and 8.

Also added coverage of the Special DVD on page 1 http://www.thehorrorisalive.com/inde...res&s=re4demos

Comment

If anyone was having some trouble accessing the pages it should all be fixed now, Ice worked on a new system to display the pages by adding &p=? at the end, it makes it a whole lot more convinent for me as I dont have edit every page now when I add new ones.

Ill hopefully get some time tommorow to fill in a few more pages. Things have been really busy as of late.

Comment

Some awesome stuff being put up here .50, thanks for showing us all this

Comment

Been a bit busy with things as of late but I have some edits coming in to this feature soon, Mainly translations of the room names. Helps us get an idea of what 3.5 was like

Comment

Hey Dot all of this stuff is awesome and I'd love to get the idea of what 3.5 was like I'm as fascinated with 3.5 as I am with 1.5 thanks alot!

Comment

Page ten is offline for now, Im fixing it up a bit. Should be back up by tommorow along with revised versions of the next few pages after that ;)

Comment

Page 10 is back up with modifications. Added in translations as well as descriptions of what I thought they might be. Ill be doing this format for the other pages tommorow, I need to get some rest before I have work tonight.

Comment

Working...
                                X