lol a whopping 7 hours today. Good job ! XD

Comment

Originally posted by Borman
      ahhahhaahhahah

Comment

Originally posted by Borman
        You do realize I wake up at 2:30AM each day for work right? I usually go to bed around 6PM-9PM in the afternoon. I get no vacations, No off time unless I take a massive fine which is MORE than I would make on the days off, and I must work 6 days of the week.

Thats 15:30 -18:30 of "uptime". Some people do have jobs here which of course come first before recreation.
        Last edited by Dot50Cal; 04-14-2006, 05:46 AM.

Comment

lol you know Im messing with you ;)

Comment

Revised page 10 and 11. They have a new format which should be a lot easier to read and understand quickly. Ill be doing the next two pages and once thats done Ill finally move onto the next pages instead of revising ;)

Comment

Done revising the last two pages. Ill be moving in to the next pages now finally ;)

Edit: Page 15 added, Were in game finally
              Edit2: Page 16 added, Still being worked on though.
              Edit3: Page 16 DONE finally. Check it out for uber cool beta items and Leon's Power!
              Last edited by Dot50Cal; 04-16-2006, 12:10 PM.

Comment

Man, there are too many pages. Ever thought about making e-Book?

Comment

lol Might have to with this one, Its getting rediculous but Im ALMOST done with the RE4 Trial, then Ill move onto the BH4 one.

Comment

damn this videos ain't working for me i wanna see them so bad

Comment

Anyone seen this?

Comment

Heh Cool, most of that is do-able in the beta copies I have but I think a lot of those were released for the game when it first came out on various Gameshark sites.

Working on a optical camo video now, and then Ill move into the SUPER DUPER 1337 HAX debug menu XD

Comment

Optical Camo stuff is postponed. Something has come up that required my immediate attention. Download system needs reworking NOW so everything else is on hold. On a lighter note, Soon you'll be able to download all our videos. Hopefully we wont bring the server down this time

Comment

This is awsome stuff Dot, Im loving the work you and Mark do.

Thanks for the link Nemisis.

Comment

Dot:

Just read the article about hacking the trial version of RE4, I found the 'page' menus interesting and I think I can shed some light on what a couple of the 'unknown' pages are off the main menu.

Page 6 appears to be RAM information of some kind.
                              Page 9 looks like it's the same dimension as the atache case Leon carries his gear in. It might be a graphical representation of the RAM set aside for the items in the case.
                              Page 10 appears to be pointer tables for various areas in ram set aside to store weapon, character and map data.
                              The OS Reserve section of RAM sounds like it's the actual gamecube 'OS' that sits in ram, I have no idea what Zero Buffer could be,
                              Core is probably the main part of the game engine,
                              Player is the data about the current player or players (Leon, Leon+Ashley, Ada, etc.),
                              Wep is probably weapon data (ammo, equiped extensions),
                              Door is probably a list of doors in the room and what room they connect to, Room and Room Free most likely stores the state of the current room (What's picked up, what doors are still locked, enemies present, if events are triggered)
                              Stream is probably an audio buffer or the stream buffer for a disc cache.
                              Sub screen is more than likely the state of your sub screen.
                              The programmers would probably put this in so they can quickly check to see if the game initalised and set up it's RAM space correctly.
                              You can see at the bottom that the information about how much RAM is allocated versus how much is free and where the last block free is. Most games have their own low level access to the RAM so it's important for RE to know where it can and cant set aside additional RAM so it won't overwrite it's own code and crash itself.
                              Page 21. Boy that's a connundrum. But I'm guessing it's an item list of some sort.

Comment

rsteinke, thanks for that Ill update the article and credit you. While I was capturing footage for the next updates I decided that since its gonna be a while, I made a small video you guys can check out at youtube.

Just messing around, thought it would be funny to make a video of some of it.http://www.thehorrorisalive.com

Comment

Working...
                                X