No announcement yet.

News Posters, Forum Updates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RE0 one, I havent added Outbreak people cause uh..Outbreak blows.

Comment

....cool

Welcome Carnivol and Borman.

Comment

Congratulations to Borman and Carnivol. I'm sure you'll make a huge impact on the site.

Comment

outbreak doesnt blow, the incredibly looooooong loading times blow, tis a good game otherwise

Comment

Having the HDD eradicates that problem pretty well. If the game had voice chat, itd be a whole lot better. Screaming at the screen to no one just isnt the same.

Comment

Wow, that's the number one enemy?

And you also have cockroach as the lowest rank. Those things had insta-kill power if you got attacked by like, 4 at once!

Comment

Originally posted by A-J
                outbreak doesnt blow, the incredibly looooooong loading times blow, tis a good game otherwise
                Exactly. The storyline was fantastic, the chracters were great, the missions fun to play, the load times between each door and such where disgusting.

You shouldnt discriminate Dot, OB is a fine game, but then again, its all just opinion.

BTW, is there a chart we can refer to to know how many posts we must have to have different ranks? I like Ivy, but I like it the least. Id rather be a Drain Diemos or a Liker.
                Last edited by Saint_Eve; 03-30-2006, 01:47 PM.

Comment

"I'd rather be a licker" is new quote of the year.

Comment

Working...
                  X