The MERCENARIES Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The MERCENARIES Thread

Post your stories, your scores, your favorite characters and stages.

I do pretty well with most characters, but my favorites would definitely have to be STARS Chris, Tribal Sheva and Midnight Wesker...with Battlesuit(Battleslut) Jill coming in with the honorable mention. BSAA Jill sucks ass, along with Clubbin' Sheva, in my opinion. I love Chris but damn it, it pains me having to play as him in that God-awful Safari outfit. I don't care if he has two rocket launchers, he looks like an assbag.

My favorites, in detail:

STARS Chris:
    Something about the combination of his incredibly awesome attire, overall manly machismo and solid weapon-set makes STARS Chris one of my favorite Mercs characters. I use his SIG 556 to take out lowly Majini, the Grenade Launcher to take out groups, and the M29 to take out the mini-bosses. He's a beast.

Tribal Sheva:
    Not much to be said here except "HOLY TITS AND ASS" and "WOW, NICE LONGBOW." She's sexy. So sexy. I can stare at that outfit all day. There's lots of boobage jigglage when she's loading up that bow...and um...oh yeah, the longbow. WOW. One-hit kills on Majini? Less than ten hits to take out a mini-boss?! Not to mention the fact that she has a freakin' Grenade Launcher, a First Aid Spray, a Flash Grenade and an Incendiary Grenade. Easily the most 'noobish' Mercs character, but goddamn it, I'm in love with her so I don't care.

Midnight Wesker:

Another awesome-ass arsenal here. A P8 and M500, both with ammo, along with 5 Proximity bombs and 5 hand grenades. Headshots with the P8, one-hit-kill melee attacks, grenades for the horde, M500 and Proximity bombs for the mini-bosses. Not to mention, probably the funniest character to use. Best to play as him with a partner.
    Thanks from Wesker = "It was in your best interest to assist me!", "Ha!" or "I suppose I should thank you!"
    'Help' from Wesker = "Your assistance is required!"

He's such a prick, but he's the man.

Battlesuit Jill:

A fully-suped up Skorpion that holds 300 bullets, plus a PSG-1, hand grenades and a G+G herb. Not bad. Oh, and also, she has incredible cleavage, HEAVING breasts and an ass to die for in that skin-tight suit. Her voice is a bit annoying, though. She sounds kind of manly at times.

There are also VERY SPECIAL teams of two to use in co-op Mercs play that seem to work really, really well together.
    I'll get into that later.

Favorite stages:
    Public Assembly. Very easy, lots to kill. I often run out of enemies on this stage(with a partner) and have nothing to do but stand around and/or blow my partner up with grenades and barrels. This is the simplest map, and probably the most fun. The Executioner mini-bosses are cake. This map is easy due to familiarity -- I dunno how many times I played this stage in the demo...probably over 100. Oh well.

The Mines. Can be tough at times, but this is another place for lots of kills. Just watch out for those damn Reapers and their one-hit-kills. This map is pretty easy to navigate, and when the GPS is used, it's pretty easy to know where a partner is.

Experimental Facility. LOTS of fun to be had here. Everything from blowing up the dudes with the grenade vests, unloading on Duvalias and mowing down Lickers...tons of fun to be had. The only problem is, this is one of the more complex levels and it's easy to get lost when looking for time. In co-op, it's incredibly important to stick together with a partner because of how easy to get lost here.

Oh well, I've said my peace. I have more to say but I want you skunks to get involved.

"GO!"
    Last edited by Vector; 03-17-2009, 06:21 PM.

I need to invest more time in Mercs, but I suck ass at it. I love the Wesker dialogue though. He's such a lovable, arrogant dickhead.

Your description of the women makes me think your "MERCS" should be called "PERVS."

Comment

Originally posted by Jill's Boob View Post
      Your description of the women makes me think your "MERCS" should be called "PERVS."

I'm sorry, but I just have a thing for Sheva.

And boobage jiggle is a miracle of modern technology, it'd be a shame not to love it.

Comment

Yeah, I noticed her bounce when I unlocked the tribal outfit in the main game. She is quite the looker in that "next to nothing" outfit. At first I thought it was my eyes deceiving me, but then it kept happening.

Comment

You guys.
          My favourite character SO FAR, is Jill BSSA, and that's probably going to stay.

Comment

"Your assistance is required"

I have to agree that STARS Chris is THE SHIT and Jill has some awesome melee attacks.
            sigpic

Comment

I actually, in contrary think that Jill, both forms are two of the best characters. Battle Suit is really when you have a boss around, just skorpion the chaff, PSG-1 the boss and it's down in seconds, even on Prison. Very easy to rack up high scores.

Jill BSAA, though lacks proper crowd control bar her Flash Grenades, has the pistol to die for, scoring a headshot what I would think is over 90% of the time. It's extremely easy to get 10+ combos fast if you a master of headshots.

Chris STARS is much better than you'd think despite the arsenal, and BSAA Chris is by far the best for crowd control.

STARS Wesker is my favourites of the Wesker's, mainly down to him having a freakin Samurai Edge (it's only appearence in the game!), but his Shotgun is also amazing too.
              http://www.projectumbrella.net The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium
              http://twitter.com/STARS_TyranT
              Review and contributor for www.thexbutton.co.uk

Comment

Im really good with all characters but i dont like safari chris and clubin sheva and guess what else i figured out!? when you use wesker you can make him run super fast by clicking down both the left thumbstick and right thumbstick but every time you use it, you lose life. Its good to do when you need to get out of a tight spot.

Comment

So far I've unlocked all of the stages (WOO) and Tribal Sheva, Midnight Wesker and STARS Chris. I am not good with getting As unless I'm playing with someone good. Though I've gotten a bit better at it as well.

I actually love playing normal Sheva. I like her arsenal and I've grown sort of used to it in Mercs. :O I love playing as Wesker just to sprint around like a dumbass though.

Comment

Either Wesker works wonders for me...and I rape with tribal Sheva. Experimental facility was where I first got SS...so that is my fave.
                    sigpic
                    Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

Is it just me or is the Prison level like 10 times harder to beat than anything else? Only way I could get an S ranking was to play as safari Chris and rocket launch the super executioners.

Comment

I like Tribal Sheva, S.T.A.R.S. Wesker, and BSAA Jill the best. Tribal Sheva is basically the equivalent of Krauser from RE4, I love Wesker's sawed-off shotgun, and Jill's neck breaker is fantastic.

Comment

Mr.Kennedy... Still alive, I see.

Comment

Any favorite Duo teams? Here's a fav of my partner and I:

Team Tits: Tribal Sheva and Battlesuit Jill. Tits everywhere. A great combination in any way you wanna think of it. Sheva's longbow is complemented well by Jill's Ultimate Skorpion and PSG-1. Plus, the eye-candy is plentiful.

Comment

My favorite character would have to be battlesuit Jill, her melee attacks work the best for me. But then there's also tribal Sheva who has the unlimited longbow with one-hit kills on Majini's, what more could you ask for?

Comment

Working...
                              X