Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just how "limited" is the RE5 limited edition guide?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what the limited Ed guide comes with?

Comment

I got the standard edition (italian language) today, it's phenomenal!
      So i've decided to preorder also the LE guide from Play.com, i heard it comes with a calendar and 20 addition pages.

Comment

Originally posted by Sunglasses View Post
        i heard it comes with a calendar and 20 addition pages.
        calendar is right and there are 16 pages of artwork not 20 ;)

Comment

well i just got mine Sp Ed guide today im keepin it unopen
          Last edited by adamthegrave; 03-18-2009, 06:55 PM.

Comment

I ordered it online from Amazon for $20. It's on it's way. Not sure yet if I will open it.

Like another poster said I have the MGS4 LE and that one is a great collector's item so I am hoping this will be as well.

Comment

is the 'limited edition' guide the black hard cover by Piggyback? It says "collector's edition" on the book itself

Comment

^ Correct

Comment

I should have bought this when I got the game. I am going tomorrow to see if there is any left and if now then I will order it online.

Comment

I got mine, it was the only copy at Gamecrazy for the hardcover guide...fucking sweet!

Comment

It is worth getting for artwork in my opinion. I have God of War II, Gears of War, Metal Gear Solid 3 and Metal Gear Solid 4 Limited Edition Guides and love all of them
                      Sevket's Game Collection
                      PSN Gamercards

Comment

Looking at the standard guide, the contents are exactly the same.

Am I missing something here?

Comment

I just got mine on moday at my local gamestop and got the last one. I really happy I got it and it is 10 times better than that piece of crap guide I got for UC.

Comment

Originally posted by James View Post
                            Looking at the standard guide, the contents are exactly the same.

Am I missing something here?
                            Yes as it's shouldn't be. Collectors has extra pages of content including making of material in the back, aside from being hardcover and including the calender.

Only think I can think of is unless the copies Piggyback printed in Europe are the same regardless unlike the US editions, but I don't think so. There was copies of the regular guide in EB here, but they were all still sealed so I didn't check.

Comment

I got mine today (ordered from Amazon for $20). It is hardcover with calendar etc.

Worth every cent IMO!!!
                              It's a REALLY nice guide and book. I was just gonna have a quick flick through it but spent a couple of hours reading and looking through various sections.
                              It's a must have for fans and collectors.

Comment

The Piggyback FF8 guide was awesome. Glad to see they're still around.

Comment

Working...
                                X