No announcement yet.

RPD Dispatch Episode 11 - Resident Evil 5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Most of the other Podcasts have been released. If you look through the news archive you'll find them. Or this forum, actually. I think there might be links in some of the other topics.

Comment

Comment

Well just finished listing to the brodcast it was quiet long but im not complaning it passed the time by that was a good brodcast really enjoy listing to what you guy's were talking about caint wait for the next brodcast.

Comment

Lol, I had a subscription to Tips and Tricks when I was in the third grade. What was on the first cover in my subscription? Resident Evil 2! This was when all of my writing assignments for my class involved video games and eventually veered off into button combinations. Oh the lax public school system! I'm not sure if I made a code book, I might've.

Comment

Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
            Most of the other Podcasts have been released. If you look through the news archive you'll find them. Or this forum, actually. I think there might be links in some of the other topics.
            Cool, thank you. I'll start lookin'

Comment

^ You could just try that link I posted below his post. It's a search in News for Dispatch. It has the posts of each of the previous ones labeled by number.

Comment

Originally posted by Rombie View Post
                ^ You could just try that link I posted below his post. It's a search in News for Dispatch. It has the posts of each of the previous ones labeled by number.
                I did try that link and it said there were no results found.

I think it would be a lot easier if they had these podcasts archived better... like edit the first post of each topic to include the link to the podcast maybe?

So far I have found one. The episode 3.

EDIT: I went ahead and did a search myself. Found another couple of em'.
                Last edited by TheOvermind001; 03-27-2009, 07:59 PM.

Comment

You can also get them from the RSS subscription link

Comment

Yeah, thats probably the easiest way. I'll try to get a page up on the site soon that gets updated with every episode.

Comment

I finally got a chance to listen to this episode. Good stuff, as usual. The following two lines, by Dot and Carn, had me laughin' pretty hard:

Rob, you’re tellin’ me you’ve never played a game of beat the bloody sack?”

There’s just something very unsettling about those, basically old people, walking around mumbling and wanting to kill you with farm equipment.”

Keep up the good work, guys. Thanks.

Comment

Better late than never, but I have to say that it was a great podcast. Good work and I'am mostly agree with you. Liked the first skit
                        "Barry never vanished from the series. It was the series that vanished from Barry. He's inside all of us. " (C) Smiley

Comment

Originally posted by randomwab View Post
                          You's trollin'!

I AM NOT TROLLIN'!!

I AM BOXXY! YOU SEE!!!! MMMMM!!!!

But seriously, I just re-synched my iPod/iPhone to my iTunes so I finally heard this podcast and I must say it helped get me through my day at work!

Saturdays I'm scheduled to only work four hours so 3 of them I spent listening to this and getting some work done and the last hour I spent trying to circumvent some security protocols at work to get some software to run (I managed to access the PC's BIOS and manually launched my pocket linux OS from my USB thumbdrive) and finally got around some of the bull shit security craps IT placed on my terminal. Problem solved!

Edit - I too would like more Browski. It's really catchy. I found myself doing the voice while playing online too, its fun to play in a different character. The best part had to have been, "WHAT ARE YOU DOING, BRO!? WHY ARE YOU HURT! Oh my god, you embarrass me... What an embarrassment! Get the fuck out of my sight!" XD
                          Last edited by Project Omega; 04-12-2009, 02:37 AM.

Comment

This was another good podcast as I listened to it before Easter dinner.

Comment

Working...
                            X