No announcement yet.

RPD Dispatch Episode 11 - Resident Evil 5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAhAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH OMG...the beginning...oh my God...oh my God...I'm cracking up right now.

Oh my God...that was...so funny.

EDIT: I'm sorry but that was just hilarious. I typed that as I was laughing.
    Last edited by Vector; 03-22-2009, 02:53 PM.

Comment

There's a new guy with a weird accent. Where is he from? He says "Waysker."

You guys seem quite hard to please. I thought RE5 was great. It actually has a RE story compared to 5 and the dialogue is pretty good.

Comment

So it was over 3 hours? Daaaaaaaaammmmnnnnn.... everyone just had a lot to say after being away so long.

Comment

Originally posted by djepic112 View Post
          There's a new guy with a weird accent. Where is he from? He says "Waysker."
          I think that might be Rob (Rombie), but don't quote me on that. For all I know, it might be me and my filthy Norwegian accent

Comment

I think at this stage we've played it enough to basically know what we didn't like and did like. Most of us conceded that we're enjoying the game regardless of the issues and I can't speak for everyone, but I do get the vibe most of us enjoy 5 more than 4.

Carn - I don't think I say Waysker, I actually think it's you but he doesn't think you've been on there before. But if it is me, someone point it out next time. I know in my not entirely in the zone yet mode at the first little bit of the RE5 discussion I incorrectly said Sheva's name first (which I self-corrected) though. It reminds me so much of Sheeva from Mortal Kombat... (and dear god I know just wish I'd thrown that in there just to spark more discussion about racist comments :p)
            Last edited by Rombie; 03-22-2009, 03:34 PM.

Comment

Hahah, lulz at the 'little caramel princess' comment. >_>
              Last edited by Vector; 03-22-2009, 04:42 PM.

Comment

"I think Edge magazine described it best"

man that was freaking hillarious, i kept thinking that john did that on purpose .. :p

also, the intro was superb :p Carn has an amazing singing voice.
                Last edited by A-J; 03-22-2009, 05:18 PM.

Comment

What's up with the moaning in the beginning? It sounds like Arnold Schwarzenegger under duress.

"Eeyearghhh-eyearghhh! Two weeks. Eyearghhh! Two WEEKS!"

Last edited by Jill's Boob; 03-22-2009, 05:15 PM. Reason: Only a few people will understand my quote...

Comment

Just got home from work and am downloading it now. Can't wait to hear it.
                    sigpic
                    Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

"Get ready for a surprise!"
                      See you in hell.

Comment

I just finished listening a little while ago. I skipped through a lot of it, mainly the "what are you playing now" section, and I listened to all of the RE5 section and most of the other stuff. My favorite part is still the intro...I nearly pissed my pants. It was a cool and funny podcast but a little too long for my taste.

Comment

Carn "It's called population control dammit"

Last edited by A-J; 03-22-2009, 05:46 PM.

Comment

great podcast, when are you doing number 10

Comment

"Wankers are wankers and they will forever be wankers." This podcast is going to be epic. I already know and I'm only 5:30 into it.
                              sigpic
                              Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

a note regarding Chris's Sheva-playthrough AI problem at the ending ..

Spoiler:

also, another advantage of having the AI is that when she's using the mounted machine guns, the guns she's firing will never over heat and stop spinning.
                                Last edited by A-J; 03-22-2009, 06:06 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X