Resident Evil Beta's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resident Evil Beta's

I pose a simple question: How much would you be willing to pay for a beta of a Resident Evil game?

Dont infer anything from this, Its just a simple question that I have been curious about. Im not talking about your imaginary amount but a real amount that you would be willing AND ABLE to pay. Im not speaking about 1.5 or anything, but rather a sight un-seen beta of a past title. We'll say that Beta material is unknown on the disc but it is dated 4 months prior to the release of the game. So, How much?
    $0-$50
    26.87%
    $50-$100
    20.90%
    $100-$150
    11.94%
    $150-$200
    2.99%
    $200-$250
    23.88%
    $2K MONIES
    13.43%

I pay more than 50 for no man! Or game.... I pay more than 50 for no game...

Comment

But teh beta

Comment

I think $250 is my current spending limit for a original beta/white label, $0~5 for a pirated/copy. Which is why I don't have many, lol.

Sucks being poor.

Edit - Is it me, or is the poll broken? 3 votes, no bars = ?
        Last edited by Project Omega; 04-05-2006, 12:17 PM.

Comment

It depends on which one youd release ;)

Comment

I contribute when I can afford it, but usualy limit myself to around $100-$200 though.

Comment

I don't even have money to pay for my original ones

Comment

I don't like paying $50 for a complete game. Why pay more for one that isn't complete.

Comment

Opportunity to play parts of the game that werent released? And that youll never otherwise play?

Comment

I wouldn't be able to play them anyway. Game companies aren't in the habit of releasing unfinished content that they chose something else over. If anything, they usually include it as a bonus or sell it cheap like an expansion pack.

Comment

Gamecube betas are pretty easy to play, assuming they are formatted correctly, as are PS2.

Comment

I was talking about the ability of getting them from the makers, not playing them after that. Unless this question is more of a "how much would you think you'd be able to bribe an employee for one" rather than "if one was made availible for sale, how much would you pay."
                        Last edited by Nikovich; 04-07-2006, 05:19 PM.

Comment

Depends on what game it was for like which beta. Maybe $300 if it was one of the ones I really wanted. Obviously even that might be wishful thinking. Though if it's bribing employees a headlock might work better.

Comment

Well the most i pay for a game would be about $100 i dont see why i should pay anymore for this game.

Comment

$50-$100 since they are not proper games, but they are still extremely rare.

Comment

Working...
                              X