No announcement yet.

Resident Evil Beta's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if i had the money, and i was GUARANTEED to get a legit original copy of 1.5, i dont think i would have a price limit.

if i were just getting an iso of said disc, i would have no objections to paying 50-100 dollars. a new game from electronics boutique costs 50 bucks. sounds fair to me.

Comment

Bh1 beta would be all id really care about

Comment

I would have liked to see a Gun Survivor or even RE3 beta...

Comment

Well, there is the RE3 pre-release so in a way there is one out there.

Comment

No more then a hundred.

Comment

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]if i had the cash laying around id go as far as 150$. just to show off to everybody else mwahahaha[/FONT]

Comment

It really depends. If this was a collective donation towards getting a new beta, I'd probably chip in $50. Maybe more depending on how much other people chipped in and what was on the disc.

I can't see myself paying over that in a 1-on-1 transaction..because it would be too unbelievable that the buyer wouldn't mass copy these and sells them on e-bay -- a leak would come up the same time I would receive my disc.

Impossible scenario where I knew this was the only copy or I knew this was the only chance the community had at getting this copy? I'd probably pay upwards of $150, my funds are limited and it would fluctuate depending on the features in the beta.
                Last edited by ChuckthePlant; 06-15-2006, 11:53 AM.
                If you read this, you wasted five seconds of your life.

Comment

Lol someone actually voted for 2k monies
                  And yes, I was a big fan of 1.5, back in the days Residenteviluncensored.com provided video footage and naughty pics. Bad luck it was shut down

Comment

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]awww thats a bummer, that sounds sooo cool ;D[/FONT]

Comment

With myself it depends upon which game the beta is for. But in general, possibly between $400-500. Either in a single direct purchase, or in conjuntion with a group of people, all throwing into the pot, which I'm sure would likely be needed as the price would be very high.

Guess I'm refering to very, very rare betas.

Comment

not too much,... lol but im willing to pay 2k monies for this eBay Motors: volvo m-56 manual trans swap kit 850/S-70 (item 320000567407 end time Jul-02-06 21:14:06 PDT)

Comment

Originally posted by K5Blazer
                          Arent you the one who just told me your about to file for bankrupcy?

Comment

lawl. Seriously? Bankrupcy?

Comment

I would say 40-70 dollars depending on what game it is. Thats about all I would be able to get together.
                              Last edited by krieg747; 07-19-2006, 03:27 AM.

Comment

my soul. or my pink thong, whichever you like more.

Comment

Working...
                                X