No announcement yet.

RE5 User Ranks?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't imagine anyone really, really cares about the little image to go with there post count. Some may care about the actual post count, but eh. To each there own priorities.

Comment

#121 serìa HUNK
      este gran mercenario aun mas arriba que WESKER
      que os parece?

Comment

Originally posted by Inmune View Post
        #121 serìa HUNK
        este gran mercenario aun mas arriba que WESKER
        que os parece?
        Sugerencia: Pon tus posts en ingles. La mayoría de los usuarios aqui son de habla inglesa, y no van a entenderte. Es sólo un consejo

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

Puedo entender el español; he estudiado por 5,5 años. ;P

But yeah, he has a point. Most people wouldn't understand Spanish. Or I could be the Official THIA Translator/Savior of the Red Herb. Woo, diplomatic immunity!
          Last edited by Canas Renvall; 07-09-2011, 02:37 PM.

Comment

Diplomatic Immunity eh????

It's just been revoked!!!

Comment

Is that a bullet wound? haha nice.

Wesker and Spencer should be at the top since they are the most important to the plot.

Comment

So with RE6 on the horizon, will we be getting new icons added to the ranks after spoiler season is over?
                "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
                Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

Well, I haven't been in the realm of normal user ranks for a long time (7000 posts? Shit, when did I post those?) but it would be cool to see on you mere mortals.

Comment

Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
                    Well, I haven't been in the realm of normal user ranks for a long time (7000 posts? Shit, when did I post those?) but it would be cool to see on you mere mortals.
                    Yes. You have so many posts your rank should be "Capcom". Of course, everybody will start bitching at you for no reason and blaming you for everything then. xD

Also, if you guys need someone to help out with these proposed new User Rank icons, I've been known to do the odd graphic design job from time to time. All free of charge, of course. XD
                    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by AsteroidBlues View Post
                      Yes. You have so many posts your rank should be "Capcom". Of course, everybody will start bitching at you for GOOD reason and blaming you for everything you screw up. xD
                      Fixed.

On the icon thing... not really an issue for me. I'm fine with whatever you guys come up with.
                      Stuff to remember: Avoid forums if you're having a bad day.
                      sigpic

Comment

Working...
                      X