Clear All

who's that guy who looks like Guile ?

Gelzer ? never heard of him before ..

Comment

Pretty cool. Nice update, Dot.

Comment

sweeeeeet

Comment

So wait, Dewey became Rebecca and Gelzer became Barry? Or is it vice versa?

Comment

RE5 user ranks and no Excella or Wesker? O.O What?

Comment

Awesome that Dewey and Gelzar are the end ranks, interesting.
              And they were both in RE1 beta, Gelzar was to be with Chris(?), but basically, he died because he was holding the roof from coming down, then it came down on him.
              He had a robotic arm.
              I don't know much about Dewey.

Comment

Excella? Lol.

Wesker, yeah...it'd be nice, Uro Wesker would be great for the highest post count evar. But, Excella? Lulz.
                Last edited by Vector; 03-29-2009, 02:40 PM.

Comment

If Salazar is in the user ranks, Excella should be in there. She's a lot more popular than Salazar. That guy was an idiot.

Comment

Great idea I'm all for it.

Comment

Originally posted by Alexia_Ashford View Post
                      If Salazar is in the user ranks, Excella should be in there. She's a lot more popular than Salazar. That guy was an idiot.
                      I beg to differ; Midget Napoleon who sends "his right hand" after you and a giant robot statue of himself compared to a dumb hoe with big tits who thought she was good enough for Wesker?

The answer is obvious: Salazar. IMO Salazar is only second to Alfred Ashford as RE's best "goofy as all hell" enemy.

Comment

Agreed, Corrin. Crazy midget Spaniard > Buxom child genius with aspirations to be a Queen...

...every time.

Comment

Originally posted by Corrin View Post
                          I beg to differ; Midget Napoleon who sends "his right hand" after you and a giant robot statue of himself compared to a dumb hoe with big tits who thought she was good enough for Wesker?

The answer is obvious: Salazar. IMO Salazar is only second to Alfred Ashford as RE's best "goofy as all hell" enemy.
                          QFT. Salazar was also in the game for longer than 5 minutes as well. If Excella was completely removed from the game, there wouldn't have been too much different from what we actually got.
                          Last edited by Bertha; 03-29-2009, 08:08 PM.
                          sigpic
                          Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

Excella would be nice but I think we shouldn't use any characters and just creatures / monsters.

But oh well >_>

That being said, all of you who considered Salazar a good character, let alone a better one than Excella should be ashamed of yourselves! >=(
                            Last edited by James; 03-29-2009, 10:09 PM.

Comment

RE5 user ranks and no Excella or Wesker? O.O What?
                              Like I said, when we need more, we'll move into character ranks. Spencer is the start of that. Salazar was added in his human form because there was no good art of him in his transformed version.
                              Last edited by Dot50Cal; 03-29-2009, 11:16 PM.

Comment

needs moar outbreak.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X