• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheSelfishGene View Post
    needs moar outbreak.
    i agree

Comment

Probably toss them in the character section. Anyone want to try and arrange the characters from the series in a least iconic to more iconic fashion? It would be every character, so even FongLing from Dead Aim and such. If everyone can agree on a list, I'll get started.

I'm not talking creatures, but un-transformed humans. We can include their transformed versions as well, so remember that. As long as they remain somewhat human, IE Alexia mutation 1.
      Last edited by Dot50Cal; 03-30-2009, 04:03 AM.

Comment

I meant like scissor worms, Queen leech, Regis licker, Thanatos tyrant, Stalker, Titan, Megabite, gigabite. Outbreak introduced a whole host of monsters.
        sigpic

Comment

I like this idea. I am a fan of personal custom titles (since I always change it to the same thing if the feature is available) but I do like having a well thought out post-rank listing.

Comment

sweet Dot! and i agree we should put outbreak in there.

Comment

Originally posted by Rosetta Mist View Post
              QFT. Salazar was also in the game for longer than 5 minutes as well. If Excella was completely removed from the game, there wouldn't have been too much different from what we actually got.
              You people are ill.

Salazar is the Jar Jar Binks of the RE Universe.

Comment

Originally posted by Dot50Cal View Post
                Probably toss them in the character section. Anyone want to try and arrange the characters from the series in a least iconic to more iconic fashion? It would be every character, so even FongLing from Dead Aim and such. If everyone can agree on a list, I'll get started.

I'm not talking creatures, but un-transformed humans. We can include their transformed versions as well, so remember that. As long as they remain somewhat human, IE Alexia mutation 1.
                I think I might be able to do this as I have a lot of time at work and just love to make lists. It would be to diffcult to change what you got so I guess you want to just add ones that aren't already used. I guess the final rank, 100 will be Leon. I sure some might ask to start over if they got that high.
                Last edited by Stars1356; 03-30-2009, 02:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisRedfield29 View Post
                  Agreed, Corrin. Crazy midget Spaniard > Buxom child genius with aspirations to be a Queen...

...every time.
                  You people are ill.

That being said, all of you who considered Salazar a good character, let alone a better one than Excella should be ashamed of yourselves! >=(
                  Couldn't agree more. She's one of my favourite characters and to place Salazar above her is.. shameful. What would we achieve by taking Salazar out of RE4? Something MUCH better.

Comment

Originally posted by TheSelfishGene View Post
                    I meant like scissor worms, Queen leech, Regis licker, Thanatos tyrant, Stalker, Titan, Megabite, gigabite. Outbreak introduced a whole host of monsters.
                    Greg. Oh yes.
                    See you in hell.

Comment

Originally posted by Alexia_Ashford View Post
                      Couldn't agree more. She's one of my favourite characters and to place Salazar above her is.. shameful.
                      Oh dear God, I'm SO sorry that my opinion offends yours.

/sarcasm
                      Last edited by Vector; 03-30-2009, 05:11 PM.

Comment

Emma, your taking this too seriously, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Jill's Boob View Post
                          You people are ill.

Exactly. Salazar is the ultimate troll. Hmm, what's that? You think this RE game is gonna take itself even marginally serious?? Well how about a giant robot statue of crazy midget Napoleon!!!

But seriously, RE4 is a great game. Sure, it is as much a Resident Evil game as Super Mario Bros., but that doesn't make it any less fun.
                          Last edited by Corrin; 03-30-2009, 10:18 PM.

Comment

That's the thing. Salazar was a crazy little midget Spaniard...he fit right in with the rest of RE4's ridiculousness.

And at least he was interesting! Excella was just boring.

Comment

They look great and each one suits where should belong apart from that I think Nemesis should have his second and tird froms and should be in a higher place on the ranks he is after all he is one of the best B.O.W that was created he may evan be the beast.

Comment

Let's not forget U-8. Arguably the greatest bio-weapon in RE5.
                                See you in hell.

Comment

Working...
                                X