No announcement yet.

Forum Updates, Ad Arts released.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I cant tell if your kidding, but Im getting sick of your bossy attitude. Knock it off.

Comment

Originally posted by Dot50Cal
      Alright Im starting to lay teh pwn down on sigs and avatars.

Avatars - No more than 15kb, 125x150 in size.

Sigs - No more than 400x150 in size Under 100k.

Ill allow some leeway on these, but Borman and PO Im looking your way. Borman especially with his fucking titanic 1.1MB sig.WTF!
      Thanks for taking the time to redo it, I really hadn't noticed it (or any of the sigs) since I turned off the whole viewing of signatures a while ago. All you had to do was let me know and I would have taken care of it as soon as possible, but since you've already did all the work, there's nothing really left to do...

Comment

I'm a graphic artist. It's what I've been paying a hundred thousand dollars for. In the past week, on two separate forums, I've had to change my sig 8 times. Every single time, it came with no prior warning, sigs larger than it had been allowed, and no problems had ever arisen from them. I’ve already done it twice here, both times confirmed to be good by yourself. You want to keep chopping down the size? PM me telling me to change it or take the link out of my sig and leave a message with the new dimensions. Don’t change my sig and then tell me that it looks better now that you’ve altered it. I don’t need to be patronized like that so that I can accept the fact. I’ve been a member of THIA for since 98, if there’s a problem with my sig, if it’s stretching the horizontal boundaries, if it’s an unreasonable size, if it takes too long to load, I’ll change it. But why is less than what has been fine for the past 8 years all of a sudden getting vetoed again and again?

Comment

When I initially told you the size that was before I actually looked into it and discussed it with some 56k members. After speaking with them I put up the guidelines in the FAQ on the forum and its been that way for around 5 months now.

I didnt realize you'd be so sensitive to it, but I apologize. I just wanted to everything on the forum to be perfect right then, so I was a little hasty and changed them myself. I did however give prior warning somewhere on the forum a couple weeks before this. Your sig right now is fine, and it will be now and forever.

Comment

New avatars added, You can change them in your user CP. These are quite the pain in the ass to make with the transparency I have to keep applying so comments are appreciated!

[SIZE="5"]Resident Evil 0[/SIZE]

[SIZE="5"]Resident Evil 1 Remake[/SIZE]

[SIZE="5"]Resident Evil 4[/SIZE]

Last edited by Dot50Cal; 04-12-2006, 07:50 AM.

Comment

More BOW's are good for the collection

Comment

Indeed, heres william for ya XD Some are a bit sloppy but thats due to my lazyness + capcom's lazyness Also, does anyone else find it hilarious that someone took the time to go through nearly every thread and give them all one star ratings? LMFAO!

[SIZE="5"]Resident Evil 2[/SIZE]

Last edited by Dot50Cal; 04-12-2006, 09:00 AM.

Comment

[SIZE="5"]Resident Evil 3[/SIZE]

Comment

They look more similar then i thought ...
                    Last edited by Borman; 04-12-2006, 08:49 PM.

Comment

Also, does anyone else find it hilarious that someone took the time to go through nearly every thread and give them all one star ratings? LMFAO!
                      Yeah. I was laughing at that too. I mean, we can't even post on forums with such TERRIBLE ratings, can we?

Comment

Working...
                      X