• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
    WHAT'S THAT?

YOU'RE GONNA HAVE TO SPEAK UP!
    ORRRREEEEEEGON!!!

Originally posted by nemesiswontdie View Post
    ive been watching the colbert report lately on comedy central, idk y but i find it funny as hell
    I think if you're looking for a news satire that's more of a news source, go for the Daily Show (which is IMO way too short anyway). The Colbert Report for me is hit or miss. Sometimes Colbert is consistently side-splitting but others he just sounds obnoxious. Of course, the more obnoxious shows are made all the funnier when you consider what he's parodying, i.e. the "journalistic" personalities such as Bill O'Reilly and Keith Olbermann. The episode with Bill O'Reilly is hilarious, he thinks he's in on the joke while Colbert gives him about 10 consecutive kicks in the balls.
    Last edited by GuardhouseMusic; 04-09-2009, 04:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by A-J View Post
      so I just saw the latest episode of Lost ..

Spoiler:
      Dude, I watched the first season and loved it, but the next season I missed like 4 episodes and I was screwed for life man. Everything's like WTF! WTF? WTF...I suppose I could watch the re-runs but I've lost the will lol. So, how is the series as a whole, is it still a good show after all this time?
      "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
      Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

just saw episode 12 of the 5th season of Lost (is it the last one we get of these season?). I thought it was ok IF it's not the last one of the season, but if it is, it's lame, no big big surprises.
        REmaster: I can answer that: if you see it with an open mind, it will be awsome, but if you start like: "oh! that's stupid" and stuff like that, it will get really boaring. What I really like is that: they're actually starting to explaine things!!! some things I thought we would never hear of againg are coming back and with a good explanation (in most cases).

P.S.: I never saw the first and second season, I lnow it's stupid, but since my grandma gave me the third one, I started watching it and understud everything, I liked it, so I went to season 4, and now, season 5. Maybe some day I'll watch 1 and 2; I was told that they aren't THAT important, that in season 3 starts the good stuf, I don't really know.

Comment

(is it the last one we get of these season?).
          nope, 17 episodes this season.

Comment

did n e one catch wat the next new NCIS was gonna be about?

Comment

Originally posted by GuardhouseMusic View Post
              ORRRREEEEEEGON!!!
              BONZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAI!!
              See you in hell.

Comment

Originally posted by GuardhouseMusic View Post

I think if you're looking for a news satire that's more of a news source, go for the Daily Show (which is IMO way too short anyway). The Colbert Report for me is hit or miss. Sometimes Colbert is consistently side-splitting but others he just sounds obnoxious. Of course, the more obnoxious shows are made all the funnier when you consider what he's parodying, i.e. the "journalistic" personalities such as Bill O'Reilly and Keith Olbermann. The episode with Bill O'Reilly is hilarious, he thinks he's in on the joke while Colbert gives him about 10 consecutive kicks in the balls.
                my favorite skit was were a woman was sueing a cupcake industry because they made her fat and he was interviewing the woman and she said " cupcakes are very dangerous " and the interviewer said " so if i eat a cupcake its like sticking a gun in my mouth?"

Comment

Kings
                  i love it,its really awesome for what it is,i loved the orginal story to,great retelling of david VS goliath

Comment

I have to watch the latest episode of LOST like right now.

Comment

Not so much a television show as such, but I've been watching Charlie Brooker's Newswipe. A programme all about news.
                      See you in hell.

Comment

i just bought the 1st season dvd of scrubs and ive only watched 2 episodes on the dvd but im hoping that theres AT LEAST 1 episode i haven't seen yet.

Comment

I'm always watching tv shows, I prefer them to films now. I'll list my favorite show's. Lost, One Tree Hill, Dexter, Two And A Half Men, How I Met Your Mother, My Name Is Earl, Scrubs, Supernatural, Viva La Bam, Wildboyz, Coupling, Friends, Skins, The Inbetweeners, Cky, Jackass. I also want to see that new show by the guy's that did Lost it's called Fringe.

Comment

Went to a friend's house and saw the Star Trek episodes "Mirror, Mirror" and "The Trouble with Tribbles." It's my introduction to the series and I'm impressed; love the variety of characters and the expanse of ideas that the setting allows.

Comment

'The Trouble With Tribbles' is fantastic.

Comment

I love tribbles. I'd have one as a pet if I could, but then it would be two - then four - then eight - then sixteen...
                                See you in hell.

Comment

Working...
                                X