Dead Like Me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dead Like Me

This short-lived show was pretty damn hilarious, too bad it only survived for two seasons. Nevertheless, it remains a cult hit and apparently there was a straight to dvd movie released last month entitled, "Dead like me: Life after Death". Looks pretty good but I'll have to check it out first before giving an honest opinion. The creators are in talks of bringing the show back, in fact they even advised that all fans of the show should not illegally download the new movie because it will decrease the chances of the show's revival lol, which is understandable. Anyone else fans of the show?
    Last edited by REmaster; 03-31-2009, 03:54 AM.
    "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
    Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Honestly....the movie wasn't all that good. I enjoyed parts of it...but I hated the new actress for Daisy. The guy they used to be the new head reaper wasn't too bad, but Rube will always be the best. I am a long time fan...have been since the very first episode. I'd love to see the show return...but there's only so much they can do with it.
    sigpic
    Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

Ah, yes. Mandy Patinkin: proof that some actors should just stick with the stage.

Comment

I'm a huge fan of the show.

I bought the movie and I liked it.
        Reggie's teen angst got annoying but everything else was gold.

I really want to see this show revived, and the movie proved it could be done.

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisRedfield29 View Post
          Ah, yes. Mandy Patinkin: proof that some actors should just stick with the stage.
          "You killed my father, prepare to die"
          "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."

Comment

I LUVED THE SHOW! but I never got to see the end of it

Comment

I don't think it was anything special. I was pretty pissed about the way they just yanked it off the air I still have yet to see the movie though so who knows.

Comment

DLM was a great show with a lot of quirky characters and a lot of potential.

Comment

Working...
                X