Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Resident Evil 24 Hour Marathon...Oh, and I'm back.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resident Evil 24 Hour Marathon...Oh, and I'm back.

Howdy. I've returned. It's good to see all this spoiler business is over with and I hope everyone enjoyed RE5 as much as I did.

Just wanted to come by and let everyone know that me and 9 of my friends put together a camera and tv and we're all gonna be playing RE0, 1, 2, 3, 4, CV and 5 over the next 24 hours over at Justin.tv. We've spread out the games to different people in the house, i'll be playing the REmake.

Feel free to come by and watch or chat, would be nice to see some THIA people come by.

We're not doing it for charity or anything like my last one was last year, it's gonna be just for fun.

If you wanna come check it out, it's at http://www.justin.tv/misstvirus

Cheers.

When do you sleep?

Comment

This is pretty cool. I'll be watching.

We need to have someone post the rank they get in each game.
      Last edited by BLSR1; 03-31-2009, 07:56 PM.

Comment

Pretty bored...I've been watching this on and off for like 6 hours now. u_u;

Comment

Good your almost done with Zero, I really hate that game.

Comment

If thats how long it took for them just to complete zero, there is no way they'll get through all those games in 24 hours.

Comment

I'm watching you guys play REmake right now. It's pretty interesting, especially since I can eavesdrop on your conversations, lulz. This makes me want to replay REmake myself, but I'm still far too absorbed in replaying RE5 continuously. God, some of the moments in REmake are just absolutely unforgettable.

Comment

I know I had to practice for like a month to get my speed run of the remake down to 1 hour 46 minutes. Everytime I had to run passed a zombie I had to keep telling myself, their just polygons, just polygons lol. Still scares the hell out me
                "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
                Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

I've been been watching through the remake, what games are you playing leech?
                  "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."

Comment

Damn that is something I've always wanted to do. I'm going to bed, Good luck on the rest!

Comment

almost finished 2

Comment

Cool I'll check you guys out.

I have been broadcasting on JTV for nearly a year now and it's quite a nice little(ish) community. Well mostly as long as you stick the the better gaming channels like the GameOn and Press Start networks.

Comment

Originally posted by Vixtro View Post
                          Cool I'll check you guys out.

I have been broadcasting on JTV for nearly a year now and it's quite a nice little(ish) community. Well mostly as long as you stick the the better gaming channels like the GameOn and Press Start networks.
                          I'm guessing you use a webcam to set it up right? Is it free?

Comment

Been checking the site for the last few hours, wished I got to see remake and 3, but you must play the outbreaks one time.

Comment

This is it, their on 5 now. It's been a very, very long journey lol. Troopers.
                              Oh and by the way, they just decided to play it on professional. After 24 plus hours of playing resident evil, and then trying to beat re5 on pro mode...can you say "NDESU?" Dedicated player I tell ya.
                              Last edited by REmaster; 04-01-2009, 07:43 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X