• Show
Clear All

• New "Lost Planet" Images Released

Source: http://www.xboxyde.com
    Official Site

http://images.xboxyde.com/gallery/pu...3/938_0009.jpg
    http://images.xboxyde.com/gallery/pu...3/938_0008.jpg

More Pictures can be found at: http://xboxyde.com/news_2787_en.html

A riveting sci-fi action shooter for the Xbox 360. Set within the merciless frozen tundra of a hostile planet, humans struggle for survival as conflicts arise between man, the surrounding indigenous creatures and the monstrous beings that have invaded. Enormous world maps unfold as players battle the menacing invaders during blistering weather conditions throughout vast snow fields and deserted cities. Fostering a real-time loading system, players can expect a seamless experience that leaves them completely immersed. Multiplayer modes add to the value of Lost Planet by allowing players to partake in intense team battles via the Xbox Live online game service

Some big names are lending their talents (and faces) to the development of this game. Keiji Inafune (Onimusha, Dead Rising, Mega Man Battle Network) was announced as executive producer with Jun Takeuchi (Onimusha 3 and Resident Evil 5) listed as producer. Kenji Ohguro, a designer on both the original Onimusha and part 3, is chief designer for the game and is also co-directing with Shin Kurosawa, who wrote the screenplay.
    From IGN.com

The game is shaping up to be a huge hit on the 360, with a great team of designers working on it, including Jun Takeuchi who is working on Resident Evil 5. It should be interesting to see what Takeuchi learns from this project and applies to Resident Evil 5. Lost Planet is currently scheduled for a Winter 2006 release in Japan
    Last edited by Dot50Cal; 04-15-2006, 05:14 AM.

Big images = teh link instead of direct show

Im anticipating this, though the maps are the most brilliant part. Cant say too many good things about the models though
    Last edited by Dot50Cal; 04-15-2006, 05:15 AM.

Comment

Yea, I forgot to fix it on this post. I resized it on the front page.

Comment

This is going to be an awesome game... sadly I can't buy a Xbox360... (drama)...

Comment

Is it just me or are all topics which are created in this forum automatically ranked oned star? >_>

Anywya, looking forward to this one too, along with Dead Rising.

Comment

I've installed a hack that allows me to see what IP is of this mysterious 1 voter, Once I got it the entire range is banned for life.

Comment

I wish we had that over at the galleries at the other forum I go to. Some little maggot keeps going around voting everyone's pictures down so he can get his top-rated. I disabled voting on all of my albums because of it. It's gutless and irritating.

Comment

Eh screw it. Im too lazy to install the hack so I just made the default number of ratings higher til it displays it. Too bad, all that losers work is now down the drain. Must have some serious issues though to go through nearly every thread and click 1 I disabled guest voting as well so that should clear up any issues. Some people..honestly.

Comment

>.< The textures are rather low res. It's sad, really. Game developers just don't want to change ANYTHING unless you put a damned gun to their head. They have the capacity to make 1024x1024 texture maps, why are they not USING IT?! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaa...

Oh well. Does anyone else think this Lost Planet is actually, uh, Earth?

Comment

I don't think it's Earth... >_>

Comment

Working...
                    X