No announcement yet.

'Resident Evil 5' (PS3/X360) Versus Mode Coming Tomorrow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well that totally blows. i was hoping it would be "offline" content. but everyone lives in an online world.
    Facebook | Myspace | PlayStation | Raptr | Steam | Twitter | Xbox Live | Xfire | Youtube

Comment

Well I got 500 MS Points spare that could be used for this. I've already unlocked all the mercenaries' characters and all achievements so I'm pretty sure I'll try this. Now if only we got a Jill-Josh expansion pack...

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

I'm getting this allthough I'd be more excited about more Mercenaries Stages new charackters for that. I hope this aint the last DLC coming for RE5.

Comment

well that totally blows. i was hoping it would be "offline" content. but everyone lives in an online world.
          I'm the same.
          I only been playing RE5 off-line, so this DLC has zero appeal for me.

I'd be SO damn excited if it was an 'Assignment Ada' or 'Separate Ways' style extra game. Or even just extra characters and maps for Mercenaries.

But I just don't give a shit about this...

Comment

Out of curiosity when does MS release stuff like this? For example the Wii releases new VC and Wiiware games every Monday at 12pm eastern / 9am Pacific time.

Comment

Interesting. Finally you can vent your frustrations of poor A.I. by shooting Sheva!
              Last edited by REmaster; 04-06-2009, 07:23 PM.
              "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
              Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

I have the 400 points, but I think I'm gonna wait to hear people's opinions about it before I actually buy it.

Comment

anyone got any gameplay of this versus mode yet

Comment

Originally posted by Skunky View Post
                    I'm the same.
                    I only been playing RE5 off-line, so this DLC has zero appeal for me.

I'd be SO damn excited if it was an 'Assignment Ada' or 'Separate Ways' style extra game. Or even just extra characters and maps for Mercenaries.

But I just don't give a shit about this...
                    I admit that new expansions for Mercenaries or even alternate scenarios appeal much more to me. But as I am playing online, I am not complaining. =P

Comment

HELL YEAH!! Im buying microsoft points right now! (*click*) 2000 microsoft points YEAH!! I know what im going to buy!

Resident evil 5 DLC
                      Gears of war 2 Snowblind map-pack and Combustible map-pack
                      Last but not least. The Dead space Scorpian Rig

Cant wait!! Oh and if i have enough, maybe the Dishwasher: Dead samurie arcade game. What a awsome game. Very bloody, the most popular game in xbox live arcade.

Comment

people on GAF are posting that the DLC is up

2 mb

Comment

is it out on the playstation store too?

Comment

Yes. Im like buying it as we speak, but im unfamiliar with how PSN works.
                            So say I have £3.41 in my wallet, and its £3.99...
                            Would it add the remaining money from the credit card if I click buy now?
                            Or take £5 from the C/C to boot me up for money?
                            Last edited by Gradon; 04-07-2009, 05:35 AM.

Comment

so guys, 2 mb huh ..

just the unlock key i guess .

Comment

Originally posted by A-J View Post
                                so guys, 2 mb huh ..

just the unlock key i guess .
                                TROLL TROLL TROLL.

The download doesn't work for me on Xbox Live, and I don't have a Hong Kong account to download for my PS3 version. Woe is me.

Comment

Working...
                                X