No announcement yet.

'Resident Evil 5' (PS3/X360) Versus Mode Coming Tomorrow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the PSN had that earlier patch that d/l'ed 30 MB for absolutely nothing remember ?

Comment

Damn just taking up space aren't they?

Comment

There is no update at the US PS-Store, right? Cause then I can't buy it, allthough I live in Germany, but here in Germany it turns out that the DLC will not be releassed. So my decision was (as always) best to buy the US version. Allthough the US Version always makes me wait more to get to DLCs.

Comment

Is it out on the US PS store yet?

Comment

Should be. Its out on Xbox live so i don't see why it shouldn't be on the PS store
            Last edited by hellrizer; 04-07-2009, 10:01 AM.

Comment

I am not seeing it on mine, but then again I am PSN-retarded. But I did click all around looking for it. I'd assume soon

Comment

DAMN you Sony cant you be just a little bit more faster?

Comment

I'm guessing the US Store will update later in the day?

Comment

Just checked... it's not

Comment

I dont see why the PS3 doesn't have the DLC when it should be out the same time its out for the 360.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadArtist View Post
                        There is no update at the US PS-Store, right? Cause then I can't buy it, allthough I live in Germany, but here in Germany it turns out that the DLC will not be releassed. So my decision was (as always) best to buy the US version. Allthough the US Version always makes me wait more to get to DLCs.
                        I sympathise with you, my friend. Germany is getting notorious for this kind of thing, and I fear that my own country is heading down a similar path. Well, at least if The Daily Mail get their way.
                        See you in hell.

Comment

The US store never got updated yet? Weird, wait til 12.

Comment

You know what? These guys on xbox.com has a point. I was checking out the forums on RE5 and the people posting has a good point, they are saying that this might not be a "unlock" code because aren't texts measured in Kilobytes instead of megabytes? Here is the link to the forum.

Last edited by hellrizer; 04-07-2009, 10:47 AM.

Comment

Well I been on Versus it good the problem is half the players I been on with if they are winning and I take the lead and the timer is about to run out they end the game just because they doint want to lose or if they lose a game they the end the session it's really anoying also the music is abit odd for a Resident Evil game.
                              Last edited by Sephiroth; 04-07-2009, 11:17 AM.

Comment

Goddamn, it pisses me off that the PSN store hasn't updated yet. FUCKING SLOW ENOUGH!

Comment

Working...
                                X