Wanted: Weapons Of Fate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted: Weapons Of Fate

Anybody got this? I would have bought it if it wasn't for the mouse aiming. Playing the demo was painful, only because of the mouse.

It looked great and the companies woulda got my money if it wasn't for that damn mouse!

I've finished it. It's immensely short, like three hours on your first playthrough short, but it's very enjoyable. The game never really got boring or stale, and there's some nice unlockables too but they are purely cosmetic.

There are some nice touches too where you can kill Janice, your boss and Kathy, the ex girlfriend from the movies, which are pretty stealthily implemented.

The gameplay itself is very fun, as I said before. Just that the game is way too short.

Upon completion though, you can play as Janice too. Needless to say I spent most of the game doing that =P

I am done with the game though. Not enough content, unfortunately, though I do like what they added to the story.

Comment

I want to know how you got 1000/1000 in this without me ever even seeing you play it James. I swear, your achievement-age scares me.
      Last edited by randomwab; 04-07-2009, 07:16 AM.

Comment

is the hero the same character from the movie ?

Comment

Easy platinum apparently. I'll have to borrow this from a mate of mine.
          See you in hell.

Comment

The demo was allright, yet to buy the full game though. The only good part is just the bullet curving.

Comment

Nobody is having issues with the mouse aiming?

Or is everyone just playing it on Xbox?

Comment

XBOX

Comment

Originally posted by randomwab View Post
                  I want to know how you got 1000/1000 in this without me ever even seeing you play it James. I swear, your achievement-age scares me.
                  Because you're NEVER THERE FOR ME, that's why ;_;

But seriously, it's so fucking short >_>

Comment

Played the demo. Wasn't impressed.

Comment

Working...
                    X